Chaotic Jester Spells

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by complexication, Jul 4, 2014.

1. complexication Kassina

Usually I can turn a blind eye if someone's trying to piss me off and troll the ever loving crap out of me, but...

Anyone know of the Spell ID list the Chaotic Jester/Jester of Bristlebane casts, primarily the spells that shrink players? One little pissant keeps popping his jester next to me and lets it cast shrink whenever he sees I'm in the same zone as him.

All I could find going through Lucy is how to block the bread and wine.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You can't. He isn't casting spells you can block, it's a script. (The food/drink used to be scripted too and therefore unblockable, but they changed it a little while ago).
  3. JacklSK Augur

return the favor!
    Find something that annoys him or her and do the same thing (pies to the face , mass summoning of items to his hands , something thats not considered griefing ideally)
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If he is deliberately harassing you, that is against the rules. But that is hard to prove anything. Whenever someone shrinks me in group (not realizing I don't want to be shrunk), I just use an illusion to become full size again.
  5. Mykaylla Augur

I feel you, Kassina. I hate jesters too.

And for all the people that say "But they can refill your mana bar!" Not once has a jester ever done that, just clogged my cursor with junk, told terrible jokes, and been a general halfling in the halfling.
  6. complexication Kassina

He harasses a lot of people on the server, the problem is we're told to simply 'ignore him', rather than anything actually being done.

But i'm a little miffed at the fact it's a script and not an actual spell. :\