Chaotic Inferno and Focus AAs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by tnot, Jan 22, 2018.

1. tnot Elder

I'm very happy with this new line, since there's no new Fickle spell at 110 I assume the Chaotic line is meant to replace it, When I look at raid loots aa description, however, I see no inclusion or last rank of fickle focus aa that includes this spell... Is this spell going to get its own focus line, or can we get a final rank of fickle focus which affects this line? Also could use type 3 aug for this spell.
  2. Sancus Augur

We asked for Dzarn to add Chaotic Inferno to the Fickle Focus AA line in EoK beta, and again in RoS when Fickle wasn't upgraded. Unfortunately, he chose not to. It really should be added, given Chaotic was stated to be a direct upgrade to Fickle and that Fickle didn't even receive a new version.

As far as Type 3's, there is a Type 3 for Chaotic Inferno, and Fickle Conflagration's Type 3 also works for Chaotic Fire.
  3. fransisco Augur

Ya, they really need to add a focus line to this. Its the only nuke mages have without one
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Does Fickle still have a space in any rotation?
  5. Brohg Augur

it features heavily in the rotation for "oops I got super high and drunk last night and deleted all my characters except the ones on Depths-locked prog servers"
  6. IblisTheMage Augur

Rofl