CHANTER PET RENAME

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dyna, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Dyna Elder

I bought 3 potions trying to rename chanter pet. But it says I am not eligible for the pet to be renamed!? I renamed him before about a year or so ago has something changed?

I tried to go to support but my account I have had for many many years suddenly just keeps insisting I verify my email which was done years ago and it says it sends a email to me but it does not and loops!
    PLUS it now asks for a security answer to favorite food but refuses to take the answer and I think i know what my favorite food is! Why is it even asking? It never did this before?

My account it like 10 years old.
  2. Dyna Elder

So No One can tell me if chanter pets can be STILL renamed at least so I know if it is just that as a problem?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All I know is you will get that message if you have not consumed the potion. You do not have to actually name it right now, but if you don't consume it then it will tell you that you are not eligible.

If you have consumed one in the past and forgot to use it then type the command /changepetname and it should allow you to change it

And yes, it has been done in the past. And since you can't do it now you would need to file a petition.

You cannot file a petition because something is messed up with your account.

So you will need to make a new free account to file both petitions.
    Dyna and Duder like this.
  4. Dyna Elder

Thank you for responding!!:)
    I consumed 3 at this point and also tried /changepetname
    I have done it many time with my two accounts with no problems throughout the years.
    I have seen no reason there should be anything messed up with my account, I am just afraid it will make it worse trying to make a new one!
  5. Tucoh Augur

Chanter pets can be renamed. I renamed mine.

Not sure what's going on with your account, but you won't make it worse by making a new one to petition.
    Dyna and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.