I was under the impression that DoT crit rate boosts from spells/abilities don't stack even if they are in different slots... whatever has the highest mod to crit rate wins. For example, bard stuff: FE gives 15%, Bard Epic gives 12%, so you only get 15% from those together, not the 27% you have listed above. Similarly, Spire increases crit rate 25%, IoG 13%, and Glyph 15%. Stacking those, you will still only get Spire's 25%. I think post-change, the only ways to be at 100% will be Robe (40%) and IotR (50%). Epic stacks because it is a worn effect. If I'm incorrect, I would actually love to know.