Chancellor of Di'Zok

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tacc, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Kahna Augur

Umm, yes it is.
  2. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Thats lifted directly from the EQDev patch notes post in-between "hidden 7th flag for Anguish removed" and "Mpg trials are easier".
  3. Renshu Augur

Pick zone rocks! Pick zone fixes all!
    It's why they made it.

Thanks HULKMAN! You rock!
  4. RandomStrategy Augur

Small chance it pops in another location. Also, spawning every 20 min with a 50% chance (we don't know the actual rate, but I doubt it's a low chance it'll be him) will net you faster results than 100% every 1 hour 45 min. Unless you are super unlucky (i.e. Me).
  5. Catashe Augur

Lol I didn't want the change? I don't even play on Agnarr... And by the time I got the Prod on the server I'm on... People stopped caring about HS and someone sold one for acouple Kpp
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

So what is the new timer on the throne spot?

And how rare?

Even though I've had the key since launch weekend I'm glad to see this toxicity lightened at the very least.
  7. Kahna Augur

It is easy now. I sat in one room and killed a hand full of mobs kind of half heartedly for 30 min and got a random spawn. There are reports of teams getting 15 prods in an hour by wiping the castle. I never actually saw the throne spawn, didn't need to.
  8. jeskola pheerie

Looks like you were wrong.
  9. Illusory Augur

Just about all cynical, anti-fairness, and facetious comments made in these types of threads are made with an attempt to derail because they pose a risk to profits. With that said, we all know these farmers are some of the laziest people around and having to move 6 NPCs to chase random spawn NPC is a lot more work than what they are setup to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all tried to move over to Kaesora.
  10. lobos Journeyman

Pretty sure they were already LRing xalgoz fang prior to this patch =p Thats funny you think every comment you dont like is from a "farmer" trying to protect his profits.

[IMG]