Chancellor of Di'Zok

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tacc, Sep 15, 2017.

1. lobos Journeyman

Ya my point is you should read before posting questions that were answered =p GM's visit there everyday. Not AFK, they leave.

Yes there are people that can afford to kill a mob once every hour and a half all day everyday for 3 (or 6 if he drops 2 prods)krono an hour. It's not like they have to pay attention all day, just know the timer, origin afk until its near then gate back and wait. Doesn't really require AFK killing.
  2. Hadiar New Member

I guess I could stomach that for a day or so, but that's not what we're seeing. This guy has been there for weeks correct? Having my life revolve around a 2 hour timer then 5-10 minutes of concentration seems miserable.
  3. lobos Journeyman

If you do the math it's pretty good money if you have the time. I can see how the possibility of making 48 kronos a day would attract some people.
  4. Hadiar New Member

Talk about reading...
  5. lobos Journeyman

Yeah sorry I cant tell you for sure if its been him this whole time or not I only visited this week, I was told there used to be a different mage farmer there prior to the current two mage farmers that show up.
  6. lobos Journeyman

Lawl I just figured this out, I didnt realize you edited your post on the previous page since I had already quoted it.. but your math was off. If the prod was worth 3kr for a year straight I estimated 177k/year
  7. Herf Augur

If Daybreak wanted to stop this all they need to do its make the Prod no drop, and not 'able.
    Risiko likes this.
  8. lobos Journeyman

You can't multiquest the HS key as is so no drop would fix it easily.
  9. Dumbledorf Lorekeeper

If it was no drop you could still sell LR, and people could still keep it locked down to keep price inflated. You're not increasing the supply. Everyone who has camped a prod has sold it. It's not like people will suddenly access prods like crazy. They will still drop at the same rate. Plus you have the same issue then with VP keys. The only solution is to buck up, to farm cash, and give it to the farmer. Who cares if he makes a zillion Krono? He's probably putting in more effort than someone casually farming plat in rathe or oot or wherever.
  10. lobos Journeyman

I dont care what he does, just came here to open people's eyes that cry about people broadcasting or boxing. If today's patch fixing VP key but nothing to do with HS key was any sort of indication they don't care...

Good point though, they could sell loot rights but that would limit them to people in the zone, and travel time of people not in the zone.

Kind of like polished mithril mask, no one wants it you destroy it so your demand stays the same eh, but eventually you decide its not worth your time cause you cant get enough people to travel to buy the loot rights. Same with dark elf guise, limited to who can run there in time. A lot different than stocking up on a tradeable item that you can parcel anywhere for convenient sales.

Maybe think of it like shopping on amazon vs having to travel to the store, what do you think more people choose to shop from?

I think someone farming hill giants is putting in a lot more effort than showing up for a 10-15 minute window every 1.5 hours for a mob that dies in less than second, where as hill giant farmers are constantly running to pull HGs, dps racing others, moving to sell their heavy fine steel, perhaps maybe dispelling other peoples pets that are killing HGs, yelling at each other in OOC etc.
  11. jeskola pheerie

- Key to Charasis (Quest) - Chancellor of Di`Zok now has a small chance to spawn anywhere in the Sarnak Fort in the Lake of Ill Omen. The throne spawn location for the Chancellor now spawns much more frequently, but is no longer guaranteed to be the Chancellor of Di`Zok.

Herf likes this.
  12. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

Pickzone command will solve the issue. its why they made it
  13. Catashe Augur

cept now those same boxers will use a certain program to hunt down said chancellor everywhere it spawns.. only difference is now that actually have to move
  14. Dumbledorf Lorekeeper

Best news I could have received. I had no chance before as a necro, now I know I can have a chance and sell them for the exact same price of 3kr because the supply hasn't increased one bit nor the demand diminished by this change. I just found my next money making endeavor!
  15. Kahna Augur

You don't actually know if the supply has or hasn't increased yet. As you have no idea what the spawn rates actually are.
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

For a little bit, but they also said he would spawn much more often (thought not necessarily in the throne spot). So, you probably have a very short time to earn what you can, but I'm betting it'll flood the market pretty quickly.
  17. jeskola pheerie

How can you say the supply hasn't increased? Have you tested it? It wasn't on the test patch notes. There are a ton of spawns in the sarnak fort. Some people are never happy

sure hackers suck, but to combat them, You wanted a change and got one. Get a tracker and clear the fort, and stop acting like an entitled spoiled brat.
  18. Zapsos Augur

**SNIP**

They modified the patch notes after posting them
  19. Dumbledorf Lorekeeper

Throne spawn location rate has increased, not Chancellor who is likely still on the same timer only now pops in random locations.
  20. Redeux New Member

I would like your advice on how pickzone solves the problem when there is only one pick, or the same guild is camping the same mobs in every pick.