Chancellor of Di'Zok

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tacc, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Tacc Journeyman

Dead in under a second yet again. Totally legit mage box army somehow managed to hit pet attack macros on ~8 different PC's within a fraction of a second of the mob spawning. I was spamming my target macro as fast as I physically could and didn't even get a target on chancellor before it was dead. How long is this BLATANT cheating going to go on before something is done? It's gone beyond ridiculous at this point.
    Wayylon likes this.
  2. lobos Journeyman

Since I'm the solo gnome mage sitting there, I'd like to inform you, oh so observant one, that it was two mage groups: one with 3 mages/bard/clr/ench and another with 6 mages.

Get better ping I guess. Wait until you see helium (guy with 3 mages there) charm it and res himself before it even renders, its not just the mages the enchanters win it more than the mage guys rofl.

[IMG]

Enchanters shouldnt keep their charmed pet when they accept a res box,.
  3. Tacc Journeyman

Oh sorry I forgot to install my software that tells me who's grouped with who. One scumbag box army had 3 of the 9 mages and the other had the rest. Sorry my mistake.

The point is the mages (Who cares if its 6 or 8?) are using 3rd party software to simultaneously attack with that many computers at once. Unless someones gonna explain to me how to hit macros on 6 different chars in the same 0.1 second that the mob spawned manually? Enchanters insta charmgating is another issue. But at least that doesn't involve cheating and breaking ToS.

Edit: My ping is 34
    Wayylon likes this.
  4. lobos Journeyman

As I explained in the other chancellor thread, I petitioned the 22 boxer in sebilis with a video of him admitting he controls 22 and a video of him aeing and the GM's didnt care unless could prove he was RMTing. The guy was color stunning on 2-3 enchanters while he ran off to pull a second train.

Broadcasting is cool, VM's are cool apparently even though its against the rules and the theory behind truebox.

I hear daily from people crying how is that okay? But the GM's visit chancellor all the time, and the 22 boxer, and nothing happens.

Nice ping.
  5. lobos Journeyman

[IMG]

see in the same second 3 pets hit it and an opposing group's enchanter managed to charm it + accept res box to steal chancellor.
  6. Tacc Journeyman

The enchanter using wand of allure and gating/rezzing away isn't using 3rd party programs or illegal software. The dude with 6 mages that attacks chancellor within 0.1 second of it spawning with all 6 mage pets is absolutely not playing legitimately. That's the point I keep trying to make and the one you seem to miss.
  7. lobos Journeyman

I didnt miss it as I addressed that above, they dont care.

they dont care.

they dont care.

go fraps it, report them, see what happens. I know what happens cause the GM comes almost every day and if you're not AFK ITS OKAY!

please, do it and report back. enjoy wasting your time like i did. if a 22 boxer broadcasting at the same time didnt do the trick, i dont know what to tell you.
  8. Tacc Journeyman

Just happened again. Bound /tar chancellor and cycle npc to the same key and spammed it like a psychopath and never even saw chancellor flicker on my target window before it died.

Someone wanna tell me how this is even possible? Does /pet attack register before its even possible to target the mob?
  9. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

There's only one way that I know of to Target something before it renders. And that is using a certain unmentionable third-party program.
    Wayylon likes this.
  10. Tacc Journeyman

Ahhh that explains it. I've never used said program so I'm not fully aware of its capability. I didn't know that was possible. Taking bets on which guild those mage armies belong to?
  11. lobos Journeyman

ya spamming /pet attack chancellor_of_dizok can cause that.
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

If you are going to compete at some of these bottleneck points you are going to want to use every tool available.

And currently that means macaroni quest and anything else period.
    Otherwise you are at a severe disadvantage.

For those folks yelling that this is just a person clicking away at their keyboard....:rolleyes:
  13. lobos Journeyman

of course it is, this is no different than fire beetles, people set up /pet attack social and probably use a repeater keypress from their keyboard software. GM's didnt do anything about fire beetle farmers if they werent afk.

now targetting chancellor and charming it with an allure wand before these pets can attack it is something different.
  14. Tacc Journeyman

In both cases they're targetting/interacting with a mob before it fully spawns and regular human beings can manage to target it which is a problem that should be easily identifiable if Daybreak were to actually look into it :(
  15. lobos Journeyman

Ya people want them to look into it. Lot of threads about how mages farmed BAM in runnyeye and people couldnt compete cause the pet would be there right when the npc spawned, same thing except for the time takes for the pet to travel but better believe pet was on that thing soon as it popped.

Somehow helium manages to target and wand before pets can attack, I'd ask him how he does it.
  16. Ethereal Augur

If you look hard enough (you dont even have to look hard) there are lots of programs you can use that don't inject into the game. Pixel monitors, log readers, all of that. It's silly to think that just because daybreak worked with eqmule to block "macrooquest" that other programs wouldn't take it's place. They are just harder for the average players to acquire, thus further creating a gap between plat/krono farmers and the average player.

The same 'farmers' that 'ruined' Ragefire/Lockjaw did the same thing on phini and agnarr, and probably made even more real life money, because there was less competition. Less (only less...not zero) people complain though, so who cares right? :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less as I don't play on phini or agnarr, but I still find it hilarious.
  17. Vanishin Lorekeeper

There's actually this key, you know, that targets your nearest NPC..I've been down to Chancellor, and I've seen this 6 boxing dark elf mage boxer monopolizing the spawn, I was glad to see someone come and take it from him, sick and tired of people cheating around here and thinking they can sit on one camp for weeks. For instance, the scum bag that sat down in Runnyeye with his autopress send in pet macro for WEEKS. He's gone now, but wow. There is a big difference between someone monopolizing/farming a spawn and someone that is trying to help their guild
  18. Hadiar New Member

Is this guy there 24/7? If so that's obviously AFK-questing. Is that not against TOS?

Or if 24/7 and not AFK, then it is (at least) 2 people working in 12 hour shifts. Optimistically (meaning you can sell off all stock, which is another time sink) given current exchange rates that's around ~30k USD/year (tax free, per person) to give some idea. So maybe 60k USD / year in value from that mob. Pretty miserable existence but I guess an OK pay out for someone who wants it.

Could be offshore resources like we see in other MMOs, as the currency exchange rates would make this even more attractive.

If said persons were selling off all stock we'd see way more people HS key'd though. Compounded with the fact that the Prod is LORE, and you cannot corpse items on this server, it makes holding stock even more challenging, so this makes even less sense to me. The money just isn't there and it must be some basement dweller in it for the luls? I guess? Seems awful to me.
  19. lobos Journeyman

Reading is fundamental
  20. Hadiar New Member

If you're trying to make a point, it was lost. Yes, your anecdotal "expertise" was noted.