Not A Bug certain windows always on top

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zinth, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Zinth Augur

can we please fix it so we can turn off the "always on top" it's annoying as all h€ll...

Example A: Target of Targets Target window is about center screen from the sides and above the chat window/target window, so about 1/3rd up from the bottom of the screen... I then open Overseer window and tadaa it blocks it... or I open ALL my bags which are sorted so I can see em all, but tadaa I can't see some of the slots in several bags because an always on top ToTT window is covering them and I don't want to have to shuffle my bags all around on the screen, they are sorted so I can see it ALL when I sort bags...

Example B: I have my bags/bank open, want to go into options to fix something (for example the translucent option) and the friggin option window opens BELOW all the bags and I can't even see it...

"latest opened/clicked" window should be ON TOP...
    or at the least an option to make them NOT ALWAYS ON TOP... sheesh....
    Shelby22 likes this.
  2. Iuwene Augur

It will be fixed when ALL UI elements are migrated to the new UI. When this will happen, noone knows.
    Until then you have the option to disable the new UI in your options.
    Zinth likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

At the rate the new ui is coming out ill say a few years. I had to turn there new ui off as i got tired of having to redo my ui scale so i can get into my inventory bags as it wouldnt let me til i redid it very annoying. EQ is going downhill.
    Zinth likes this.
  4. Zinth Augur

well guess it shouldn't surprise me they launch unfinished stuff, will have to look into disabling that crap next time I login... how stupid... it was super frustrating trying to setup all my windows again (lvl 115 chars from Phinny) that have been hibernating for a few years... so didn't have the EQ files anymore aka no char files for any of them...