Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Herf Augur

Oh, NOW I understand. The no-XP-bonus is DB's way of helping us to get through our backlog of games by other companies. That's mighty big of DB. We should thank them for their sacrifice.
    PCSS likes this.
  2. Nytedeath New Member

I love my xp bonus times but I have to try to look at it on the bright side. This expansion all the zones are open cept for a few keys needed, Named and armor are dropping pretty regularly, There is great xp if ya do progression. So this is DBG saying do progression ..it will get you to 115 then camp stuffs. I do feel like I didn't get anything for Christmas from DBG though. Bonus xp is my socks and tie I get every year and I am ok with that. Marketplace discounts and stuff aren't my thing. Glad I have saved my potions and got the pre order xp thing. Gonna be a grind because progression to me is like cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush. I will do it eventually but not Christmas lol.
    PCSS likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

After reading this thread please reduce the XP 1% during Frostfell for every paragraph Tanacious wrote in his dissertation in this thread.
    Zyrek, Sindace and Nennius like this.
  4. Risiko Augur

Well so far, I've gotten to the end of Pokemon Sword, and I've started Sword Art Online: Hollow Revelations (think that's the name on the game on Switch). Still a lot of games yet to get through.
  5. Froger Lorekeeper

Did i miss the increased name spawn rate bonus?
    Or did that not go in yet? Can't even find it in the announcement anymore.
  6. Riou EQResource

Starts Friday
    Froger likes this.
  7. Bobokin Augur

First post in this topic on page one.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

Finally from December 27, 2019 at 12 PM PST (Noon) through January 3, 2020 at 12 PM PST (Noon) it's a 30% sale off all marketplace items for members (Replaces current bonus for members does not stack) and +50% Rare spawns!
  9. Greendav Lorekeeper

Still time to give us from 3 to 6 a nice exp bonus for an happy 2020 :)
    HNY !
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Anyone else feel like the rare bonus has turned off (as of Jan 2)?
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thank you for the holiday sale. I had a bunch of SC squirreled away and was able to purchase all 250 slots for my Hero's Forge key ring. My bank and house are a lot less used as walk-in closets for my fashion conscience Ranger! :D
  12. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

The Serbian Orthodox Christmas (Epiphany) is on January 7. There's a great opportunity to give an XP bonus for that holiday!