Celebrating EverQuest’s 24th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Luclin.Dragonball Lorekeeper

Can you please fix the lockout timer for this mission to make sense? 6h from the start of the task is a lot, but 6h from the completion is just hurtful for no reason. This doesn't make sense, and I think it was not considered. It's "your world," so if I'm wrong that's fine... but my gut tells me nobody paid attention when this went through so I wanted to bring it up.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Iven the Lunatic

Just created an overview for the yearly events. At the top is the current official calendar, at the bottom is my revamped version with ~59% less event overlapping.

[IMG]
    Koshk likes this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

No time-limited event/task/mission should ever have a normal 6 hour lockout...that defeats the purpose of it being "time limited".

Three hours max is what it should be. One hour would make even more sense.
  4. Gialana Augur

6 hours doesn't really make sense anyway. Anniversary missions have been 6 hours in the past. But when the lockout timers for quest and missions were changed to only start counting down at completion instead of request, the lockout timers were reduced by 20 percent. That likely means that the lockout timer should be 5 hours at maximum.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Tell me I'm blind, I'm not seeing an end date for the anniversary events and fabled.
  6. Brickhaus Augur

/calendar is your friend. Late evening May 10th (so 2am East Coast May 11th).

Evidently Accendo didn't just copy and paste last year's announcement since that did have the end date.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks not in game for a couple of days and working on making plans for when fabled finishes. :)