Ceaseless - Progression 3.0

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Barlow, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Barlow Elder

@everyone who posted yesterday and today -- Ceaseless has been created in Ragefire, and we are currently getting all of our approved recruits:applicants invited before adding more to our roster.

We are going to let things calm down a bit for another day or two. Organization and patience is our strong suit, so we are sticking to our guns.

I will be out of town this holiday weekend - and on vacation next week... But I will be sending emails and contacting folks throughout the week to keep the communication lines open.

Sorry for the delay though, but again we have to keep things organized and running smooth!
  2. Dujonian Journeyman

Registered and dropped an app on your forums, Booji the Ogre is looking forward to fighting alongside you!
  3. Barlow Elder

Still on vacation - but am working on recruitment through the website.

@Duj - check your email :)
  4. Dujonian Journeyman

Just checked my email, didn't find anything from you.
  5. Barlow Elder

@all the PMs and emails I've received -- Ceaseless is staying on Ragefire.
  6. Barlow Elder

Well, took a few weeks.. but I/we are finally all caught up on recruitment!

Wowza -- Applications are still rolling in -- So keep em' coming!
  7. skattabrainz Augur

bump for a great group of helpful folks :)
  8. Sinzz Augur

barlow soon you will be auctioning off raid slots for krono :) gl man glad to hear things going well for you and folks in ceaseless:D
  9. Barlow Elder

Always baby :) We have too much fun!

Good to see you Sinzz! When are you bringing your fine self to Ragefire "full-time" :)
  10. Torezz Lorekeeper

Hello Ragefire!

I'd like to announce that I am now the recruiting officer for Ceaseless. So if you have any questions or interest in joining Ceaseless please let me know :)

if you are a new or returning player, this is very good time to hop on board with the best dang medium-core guild here on Ragefire! Also if you are a smaller guild fed up with the struggles of Ragefire but want to keep playing here, let me know and we can work something out.

Since Ragefire has launched there have been a lot of changes, but we will continue to keep up with whatever curve-balls the game has to offer. We're definitely here for the long term, and we have plans to get us there. For more information, please visit http://www.ceaselessguild.com, or find me in game for a chat!

Stay classy, Ragefire!
  11. Batbener Augur

Link doesn't work.
  12. Barlow Elder

He has it set to .org instead of .com -- We had both working for quite some time.

www.ceaselessguild.com is still solid.
  13. Torezz Lorekeeper

All fixed :)