Ceaseless Evolution, a Ragefire guild, is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kattria Minx, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Kattria Minx Augur

Ceaseless Evolution is always recruiting good players that like a medium-core/casual environment. We typically raid 3-5 times a week and love grouping together to better equip our mates!

Ceaseless Evolution loves all classes and will not turn away a good player of any class; however, we are actively looking for more bards, enchanters, and shaman!

Please head to eqceaseless.com and click "Apply to Guild" up at the left side of the page, and one of our recruitment officers (Torezz and Kattria) will be happy to chat more with you about Ceaseless Evolution, our policies, and our vision!
  2. Sethros New Member

What times do you raid? :)
  3. Kattria Minx Augur

Currently, Sundays at 3 pm eastern, Mondays and Thursdays at 9 pm eastern. We also put out raid calls for encounters that spawn outside of scheduled raids. Additionally, experienced members are encouraged to form up raids for gear or epic items.
  4. Ethereal Augur

As Kattria said, if we have people on, we'll try to murder anything that's up! :D
  5. Kattria Minx Augur

While we are primarily an NA guild, we do have a mix of people across all time zones, even the Netherlands and Australia! We love experienced players, but we're also open to people trying out Everquest for the first time or those have been gone awhile. We have class leaders just itching to help you get immersed in the game and your class.
  6. Sethros New Member

My dilemma is I work 7 days a week until 10pm est. So it's hard to find a guild that raids late at night. Work is a little flexible and lets me come in early up to 30min at times, but I'd still always be at least be 30min late for Monday and Thursday raids, Sundays I'd have to leave at 6pm est. if raid runs late.

I prefer beastlord as a main but since I cannot play one until Luclin, I would fine playing a bard until then. I played one for years on Veeshan server. I also enjoy wizard.

I started on Lockjaw about a month ago but the server is dead. Only one guild actively recruits and it requires you to atleast 3 box. Without a guild the game isn't very fun. The best thing about the game is finding friends to group and raid with and to get away from all those solo quest games.

I have a 51 necro I can transfer over to Ragefire to gear up either a bard or wizard decently. I'd rather not play the necro I only made him because there was no one to group with on lockjaw and necro was the easiest to solo with no gear. Also I wanted to level fast and get some of the pre nerf items before they went away.

So if you can live with my work schedule, let me know. I'll transfer over. :)
  7. Marthisdil Augur

Sethros - You're more than welcome to come to CE. We do some raids later int he evening (as mobs and personnel warrant) - I cannot guarantee it, I'm afraid.

If you have any questions, drop me a tell - I'm on to chat in-game most of the time during the day. You can also PM me here on the forums.

Good luck to you!

M
  8. Marthisdil Augur

To the top!
  9. Hotix Lorekeeper

returning monk lf guild, char name is trainz in game. lvl 43 atm but 60 very soon!