{Cazic Thule} Tribal Rage - Casual family guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tarjie, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Tarjie New Member

Tribal Rage is a small, casual, family guild. A place I like to call home while in game play.
    Our Guild rules revolve around members being respectful to each other and allowed to play the game in a manner they enjoy as long as it is not harmful to other players.

-If your just coming back to the game, veteran player or just new, all are welcome.
    -No stress of raiding or to be expected to show up for them.
    -Play at your own pace.
    -Family guild that we are, keeping chat within the guild clean is upmost important.
    -We welcome players of all levels and classes, All Access or free to Play, Soloers, Groupers and Boxers.
    -We do not require that you put all of your characters in the guild.
    -The goal of the guild is to be a stress free, fun environment to make friends and help out when you can.

Please feel free to speak with me in game or post any questions.
    My highest regards,
    Tarjie

Discord voice chat: https://discord.gg/TwSUszuP
  2. Vrod New Member

hey there, how's it going? im looking for a guild so i can play with others, i have many characters on Cazic, 2 boxing right now a shami and a monk fun fun, but my main is a bard. I started playing in 1999 played for 11 years 6 years was raiding full time which meant i missed out on grouping a lot, 10 years later I've found out that there is NO game out there like ever quest where i can escape realty and have fun again, so I've made 3 level 85 characters. as this is where i had left off in the game, i play everyday for about 6 hours a day could be more, my wife doing her thing, kids all grown up, cant ride my bike as winter is here, its time to game.
  3. Tarjie New Member

Hey Vrod your welcome to join Tribal Rage, just send me a tell in game. My husband started playing week before last and I made a toon to play with him. Zarjie is the name if you dont see me online with Tarjie... ;)
  4. Hotdogenthusiast New Member

Still accepting applications? I am interested if so!