Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lisard, May 15, 2018.

1. Zehn Lorekeeper

Ok, I'll bite .... who?
  2. Astral64 Augur

Let's be real, we've all seen Zak play EQ.

Keybinds and mouse look are basically voodoo black magic to this dude.
    Brohg likes this.
  3. Lisard Silly

necro'd updated.
  4. Lisard Silly

Bump
    the main post has da infos u seek!
  5. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

[IMG]

Come Join Dezy Princess Purroxy on her murder-rampage through Norrath! Help her obtain her ultimate goal of Fridge Domination, optional side quests involving chin scratches and a sandbox style Box Fort Builder available as DLC content.

I'm but a humble servant of the lowest caste, but my sources tell me she's especially deferential towards Bards and Clerics, however, her highness would likely welcome any brave oncomers within her ranks, come talk to her on voice chat and see if you are indeed worthy~

https://discord.gg/8Z8gzKb
    Zenyan, Spellfire and Fintank like this.
  6. Raccoo Augur

7. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

8. Lisard Silly

bumped /updated main post.
  9. Lisard Silly

bump bump bumpity bumpity bummmpppp
  10. Maeen New Member

Looking for exceptional players to join our raiding rank. If you have any questions please contact me ;t cazic.maenn
  11. Maeen New Member

Looking for Bard/Cleric/Druid/Shaman to join our raiding team! If you're interested in the guild and think you can compete, regardless of recruitment needs, please don't hesitate to throw an application on our website https://www.silentredemption.net/applyform.php

If you have any questions please contact me
    In game = ;t cazic.maenn
    Discord = Maenn#3133
  12. Maeen New Member

Come kill stuff with us! Recruitment is open!
  13. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

14. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Vimeo, why must you hurt me so?
    Fintank likes this.
  15. Fuzzbutt Elder

Never played with a more knowledgeable and skilled player than Lisard, bonus he is an amazing person that I've known since the old Ruis Saille days. Had I not had a stroke I would be trying to grind those levels and get my Bard up there with you guys. I just can't sit for that length of time anymore and my coordination is . /salute
  16. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Sorry to hear that Fuzz :(
    You're always welcome to join as a Casual, and if/when there's room on the raid, and you're feeling up for it, you could certainly give it a shot. A programmable mouse and some good help setting it up can help you overcome a lot of obstacles :)
    Just keep positive and never stop pushing your rehab, my Grandfather at 86 years old is still making small strides 3 years after his stroke

Ps. Lisard is literally the worst player on our roster, he games from an aviary, and anyone who games with the birds is for the birds imo (Cue Rorce rage)
  17. Lisard Silly

hey fuzz, was wondering where you fell of the edge of the world at. I'm glad your doing good, recovering well i hope. and to mirror what scorn said, if you ever get the itch hop on and poke stuff =P

*thats it, im moving the computer out to the yard with the donkey and pony.
  18. Fintank Augur

Don't be fooled, Lisard and Scorn both reject my public affections :*(
    Fuzzbutt likes this.
  19. Fuzzbutt Elder

Who knows, maybe someday. Recovery has been progressing pretty well, I've gone from not being able to speak or process for a couple weeks to almost full function, just some Logical Aphasia. When I speak it snips off parts of words and adds them to others, typing is better. I've done some dinking around with low level characters because nothing irritates me more than getting someone killed because my fingers didn't go where I told them to go.
  20. Lisard Silly

Raccoo, Spellfire, Sancus and 2 others like this.