Cazic Thule Revamp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Smackage3, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Smackage3 New Member

Does not seem to have gone live with Luclin Launch on Cornicav
  2. Aziuno Augur

3. Nolrog Augur

snailish likes this.
  4. Zipe The Healer

It sucks for you. I spent entire Luclin farming in CT while everyone else was sleeping in GE or Aoe'ing the Deep. That zone is what made me enjoy group content during that era.
  5. Bristen New Member

Why was this decision made? Boooooo #notclassic
  6. Pleefun Lorekeeper

It's out. Grab the instance its revamped there. Ow is old CT.
  7. a_librarian Augur

The Agent of Change will load the revamped CT as a raid instance but seems like most of the events are broken (I guess intentionally). Something in there works because people are selling the CT earrings on the Coirnav bazaar
  8. AwwYiss New Member

They pulled the AoC. all the earrings you see are all you're gonna get til PoP it seems.
    Barton likes this.
  9. a_librarian Augur

That must have been why they reset the server during prime time on Sunday
  10. Tanadien Journeyman

Great timing on their part, 9pm est on a Sunday. Nobody does anything then.
  11. Aegir Augur

Don't really get why they push Revamped CT to PoP. I remember clearly the zone coming out while my old Guild were stuck on Emperor. Bazaar Trader system was brand new at that point too. Clearly a Luclin era Revamp. + That zone has so much to offer and great challenges for a group at lv 60 with Velious/Luclin Gear. Once in Planes of Power, nobody goes there anymore.
  12. Krimzin Augur

The weird thing to me is when they make changes like this they give no reasoning behind the change. Someone a community manager or a dev should be letting us know why they are making a change that to anyone who plays this game regularly knows is silly. NOBODY will care about this zone in PoP but in luclin it would at least get some use. Just give us a heads up on the direction on changes like this or ask for some feedback because whoever told you this was a good move does not play EQ during this era.
  13. That One Guy Augur

I believe I remember reading the explanation and it was that CT 2.0 came out DURING luclin, therefore they were moving it to Planes of Power. I guess they feel like if something came out DURING an expansion, they push it back to the next expansion. Which, to me, doesn't really make sense. If it came out during Luclin, why would it be added at Planes of Power. It was clearly meant for Luclin. Even if you have to delay it a month, but it really should just be in for Luclin.

Remember, we always had CT 2.0 during Luclin. They changed it during Luclin on agnarr. Decided it was... too fun and overpowered so they decided to take our fun away. Then, we went the entire rest of luclin with the Agent of Change still on Agnarr. I'm sure they even knew about the Agent of Change still being there. It's just hard to believe there wasn't a single report of the Agent of Change still being in on agnarr, or there wasn't a single GM or employee that just spent a minute to look inside the zone to make sure it was changed back to crappy CT and then they would have clearly seen the Agent of Change. Who knows why they made no effort to change that before Coirnav. Boggles my mind how they even let it get to the point where people are farming CT 2.0 items on a server they specifically tried to keep CT 2.0 inactive till PoP.... Like not a single person in the office decided to ask the question of... What about this Agent of Change Boss? Should we deactivate that while we are taking away revamped CT?? Nah? Leave that in till people find it on Coirnav? Okay!!

I also remember that if you popped a pick of CT on agnarr, you got the crappy low level CT (before they unvamped CT 2.0). Even while the normal zone was revamped version lol. Poor people who saw the main zone camped and picked over into a lvl 30 zone.
  14. Darkhain Elder

So they removed AoC, no else gonna have the opportunity to get there, and items were not removed, great job.