Cats in Bags

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaviere, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Zaviere Augur

So this post was initially meant to discover just how many different kinds of cats could be found from these new bags. Once I finished posting, I "adopted" all the cats I had found so far, and started getting achievements, which in turn answered my question. Now I feel silly LOL

If an Admin happens to see this, feel free to remove this thread, since it serves no purpose anymore really.
    Fenhirs_Ghost likes this.
  2. Lighteningrod Augur

What Achievements please? I must have moar Achievements!
  3. Random_Enchanter Augur

The new cat familiars that are out today from the CS. They are, apparently, collectible and allows you get nerd points Achievement(s) from them.

I wonder what is going to happen when PETA hears about DBG encouraging people to put cats in bags. or when some one misunderstands and puts a cat in a hat? :rolleyes:
  4. Lighteningrod Augur

Oh. pffft. This sounds like the 12 days of Christmas where you get an achievement for spending $12.00 and destroying the items.
  5. Mintalie Augur

... bags in river.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  6. Schadenfreude Augur

Whoever is responsible for the RIGHT MEOW joke deserves an extra doughnut.
    Brogett, Nniki, Crystilla and 3 others like this.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Any stats for Cat in a Bag familiar?
  8. Silv Augur

Now I can make a crazy cat lady house!

Hmm... with so many cats, so little food. Guess we need some soylent gnome.
    Quatr, Elricvonclief and Zaviere like this.
  9. Mintalie Augur

I already have one of those IRL.
  10. Xenthoxin New Member

Does the achievement only show up after purchasing/adopting a cat? Where is it in the window?
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Might I suggest a new image for your board sig, inspired by Ms. Abernathy herself?

[IMG]
  12. Naugrin Augur

The first year these were free the day they were released.
    Iila likes this.
  13. Silv Augur

[IMG]
    Warpeace, Zaviere and Vetplayer like this.
  14. Mintalie Augur

[IMG]
    Iila and Silv like this.
  15. Lighteningrod Augur

Which is of no help now.
  16. Melanippe Augur

You can find the achievements under /ach General tab..Special.

Which cat you get is purely random when you buy them.
  17. Tharkis Princess

Midnight does backflips! =^.^=
    Kontra, CrazyLarth, Zaviere and 2 others like this.
  18. Iila Augur

Says the pretty kitty princess.
    Kontra likes this.
  19. Tadenea Augur

Cats are tradeable if you dont click them, helps make them tradeable to help collect them all
    Midnight does backflips and hisses to its side, the other rare cat rollsover and hisses forward
    Midnight also does a emote (rare chance emote) "jumps at her own shadow". Dont have other one so not sure what else it does seen another person have it
    There are 3 different Suffix's you can get from these one is Crazy Cat

I got 8 of 10 so far some have similiar fur but most are different, one rare breeds do something different and are little larger then others
    if placed in a house they do rollover automatically, familiar version only rare one does
  20. Silv Augur

I just spent 20$ on virtual cats.

I figure that's not too bad considering how much my real ones cost me in vet bills, litter, and food.

Achievement done! Officially 'crazy cat person'.

p.s. when my guildies wake up and log in tomorrow they'll be greeted by a hoard of cats around the guild portal. :)