Catering...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kikinu New Member

I think this is a funny topic considering anytime anyone brings up anything about Zek, the hate spews in from the toxic blue community. Blue cries the loudest so nothing gets fixed on pvp, hence why the server is dying. Lone behold if someone from zek mentions a fix you blubies are triggered. Now blubeies are being treated like the pvp server and not getting anything fixed... Karma I love it. Welcome to the club.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Sorry you missed the joke :) Have a lovely day.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I think you’re confusing hate with extreme indifference, New Member of Zek.

Also, do you consider TLP blue? Because if you’re looking for crying, the true Salt Lords of FQ are absolutely there.
  4. EnchFWO Augur

In their defense... it was kindof a meh joke. Another line would have made it solid.

But also as someone else said, why are the #TLPmatter posting in this?

If you want to open the most productive salt mine - Agnarr.

One raid: TRC

Anyway... I'd talk about the OP but that was 2 pages ago and degenerated into... whatever this is. It is way too much TS in one thread for a normal human to handle.
    Zaviere and Xyroff-cazic. like this.
  5. Jyve Augur

What leaks?
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The black mipmaps in zones like OT, note the "black" grass in the distance.[IMG]

Im not sure if that is the bug he means though?
  7. Allayna Augur

8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've been surprised as to how much attention the TLPs have needed, you would have thought now we are on our what 7th or 8th TLP that all the issues would have been ironed out by now, yet things still get changing. By now it should just be a switch it on and let it go, especially as Cornivar is a copy of other servers.

I've been disappointed to see things needing 2 or more attempts to get them tuned/working correctly, what has happened to QC?
  9. Zaviere Augur

I agree and disagree. I think my cover links make up for a lot of the general "Taylor Swift-ness" that can boggle people's minds in large quantities. No one can deny that at least a couple of those covers are epic. Like, at the absolute VERY least, I Prevail's cover of Blank Space is just flat out an amazing feat of music in every way shape and form.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  10. Numzan Augur

There is none, they are out of employees and down to the last few. Not sure how much longer you will see EQ even rolling for. Pantheon will be out soon enough, and i am sure most will head over to try it out. Not sure how much more we can say about it. Its DBG fault for making a mess of this yrs ago.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Last update I saw for Pantheon was about alpha (and it is charging 10k for access) so I am not sure it will be out anytime soon since they will need to finish both alpha and beta before they can release.
  12. EQ Dev Developer

I just want to say a few things -

The EQ team really cares a lot about the game. Everyone here works really hard at fixing things and making new content/features for players. Sometimes we break things, and work equally hard at fixing them.

The last patch involved code changes to more than 40,000 files. We avoid bugs as much as possible, but sometimes things break that are so out of left field, there is no way we could have caught them ahead of time. The most helpful thing you can do, as players, is to try things out on the Test server and report any bugs you find on the forum threads.

Patch notes might seem scant or one-sided sometimes, partially because a lot of our patch notes are only visible internally, especially technical changes and things for unreleased content, like new features / the next expansion.

Locking this thread as it's not really constructive for anyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.