Casting Call! (STAR WARS Parody TLP Trailer)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dandy, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Dandy Augur

I've been working on an EQ parody of the new Star Wars teaser trailer. In order to complete it, I need some volunteers.

WHAT I NEED: A really fast bard on any EQ Live server except for Fippy/Vulak/Test. I could also use a group of people to run beside the bard.

WHEN / WHERE: The bard will determine what server we'll be working on and the timeframes for us to get together.

WHAT WE'RE FILMING: Two shots of the group running past me (the cameraman). One of those shots is a parody of the GIF below:

[IMG]

This is the only help I'll be needing on this project. If we can get this done, the trailer will be ready to upload within a few days.

[IMG]
    jagarr likes this.
  2. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Um can't wait for this heh.
  3. Vaclav Augur

Wife has more than a few - I'd have to double check which servers when I'm less tired though. But 75+ ones with raid drums so max speed should be hit. (and I think max AA for the era - so if there was any runspeed cap raise, she should have it)
    Dandy likes this.
  4. Dandy Augur

Awesome Vaclav! Keep me updated!
  5. Frenzic Augur

Rofl, you know I'm down. Let me know when and where you need me. Super stocked for episode 7!
    Dandy likes this.
  6. Vaclav Augur

She's got an 85 on Luclin - Stromm. Looks heroic though if it matters - bunch of other lower ones. She's still asleep, but might be the wrong account for her old mains.
  7. Crayon123 Augur

I've got everything you need on Vox if you want to drop me a line sometime today.
  8. Taeluuin Entariel Elder

Sure i've got a noobish little monk on Vox I'll use for this!
  9. Dandy Augur

I've finished everything I can. If we can get these last couple of shots filmed, I'll be able to upload the video within hours.

Can you guys do this tonight (tuesday)? Meet at the Arena stone in PoK at 5PM pacific time on the Luclin server? Use Mrs. Vaclav's bard and everyone else just make fresh toons?

If not, what's a day/time that works?

[IMG]

10. Frenzic Augur

Can my toon be ogre?
  11. Dandy Augur

Yeah, you can be whatever you guys want!
  12. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I will hop on when I get home from work but will be a little late.
    Dandy likes this.
  13. Barlow Elder

I will also be around, Path :)

Looking forward to this. I missed your old movies so much... that I just re-watched them to get my EQ mind back in action.
    Dandy likes this.
  14. Vaclav Augur

8pm EST? Sounds doable. (at least roughly, we tend to eat dinner late, so if I remember during the "cooking time" checkup on the boards it could be a slight delay while we finish chowing)
    Dandy likes this.
  15. Dandy Augur

I'm on the Luclin server already. My character's name is "Jjabrams".

Send a /tell and meet at the Arena stone in PoK. We'll be filming during the daytime on Lake Rathe.

Daylight windows in pacific time:

5:32pm - 5:56pm
    6:44pm - 7:08pm

16. Dandy Augur

Our bard has arrived! Anyone who wants to be an extra log onto Luclin and meet at the Arena stone! =)
  17. Dandy Augur

Filming has wrapped! Stay tuned for the finished video! ^_^ Thanks so much!!
    Irbax_Smoo likes this.
  18. Dandy Augur

Frenzic, I found the character you portrayed:

[IMG]

RIP Porkins

*goes back to editing*
  19. Frenzic Augur

Rofl!