<Cascade> - Upcoming "No Box" Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Radien, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Gemstones Journeyman

Cascade is a dish washing liquid. Not sure why it would remind you of Palmolive lol.
  2. Vaclav Augur

Er? I've always bought Quantum in my adult years, but I swore my mother would use Palmolive as a kid to hand wash pots and pans....?
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

If you're not using Mr. Sparkle, you're doing it wrong sirs:

4. Redik2 Augur

Great episode.
  5. Fiyero Augur

Lol at the people apping to this guild. Some the worst people on the TLP servers joining. Gonna be a mess.
  6. Skipper Augur

Got excited until I realized no DKP. This is a loot council guild? God, I would hope not.
  7. Nostra Lorekeeper

Retrospection 2.0
    Potawatomi likes this.
  8. dogimed Journeyman

LMFAO. They got mabbu, plushy, silariuss, their whole cliques are there. I hope ya'll don't use mumble, god have mercy on you if you do. Maybe they will fit right in with the *loot council*.
  9. PlushyOgre New Member

I wouldn't consider mabbu part of the clique, I mean he isn't even ogre extended family. More like in-laws you have to deal with and just kinda rides along.
  10. Krek Elder

Make an announcement please if you decide to go DKP rather than 'Loot Crooksil'. I may be interested.
  11. PlushyOgre New Member

Website is down and server aint even up yet !
  12. Gotcha Lorekeeper

• LOOT DISTRIBUTION
    Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable.

I cannot believe that there are guilds that still try to pull this stunt using "loot counsels". I give this guild six weeks, tops.
  13. Tinytinker Augur

Having to listen to Mabbu in mandatory voice chat...is a deal breaker for me.
  14. Redik2 Augur

Mabbu is joining the Citizen / MM guild on Phinny. He withdrew his application to Cascade.

We're not doing a loot counsel, we're doing DKP. We had a lengthy discussion with our members and majority ruled. Although, we will have a few reasonable class restricted items (White dragonscale cloak will go to Wizards first, etc...).

Hopefully that clears some things up.
  15. Silentchaos Augur

I don't see Darth and Yawgmoth's apps on there.