Captured Essence of Ethernere

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Strumph, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Strumph Augur

My friend asked a question at SOE Live since I was "under the weather" ;) about being able to downgrade Captured Essence of Ethernere to Terrormotes. From what I was told was the spell guy wasn't too hot on it unless for Rk.II's, but Elidroth was kinda for Rk.III's.

It would be nice to trade the Essence's down into a Glowing Terrormote (or two). It's a raid item for a raid item of the same level range! I now we have a new expansion coming out in a few months, but I have 20+ people that still need Terrormotes and we have Essences rotting. Yes we have been going back to do old content to get some Terrormotes, but it's hard to do it as much as needed when we have current content to do.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

The biggest issue I see is the nercro and Sham need their older raid dots and their are specific class spells that are not brought forward. They talked about something about the old raid coins at one time but nothing ever came from it.
  3. Sheaffer Augur

The older raids can be two and three grouped these days and in some cases one grouped...if you still need those they are pretty easy to get these days