Can't Subscribe to All Access

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by valek, Feb 10, 2017.

1. valek New Member

I get the following error when trying to subscribe to all access:

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at https://help.daybreakgames.com
  2. Ghostinthemachine Elder

wow I'm surprised they don't have 10 teams of techs imported from other states to fix a billing issue......
  3. Geroblue Augur

I had the same problem/same error message using /claim on Thursday afternoon. I was able to use /claim later in the day.

It would be nice if they fixed these billing problems, thats money they aren't receiving.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All the various problems sound like they are having issues with the Account server and or it's communication with the log in and game servers.
    Geroblue likes this.
  5. toasty4800 Elder

2 days now I payed for all access, it came out of my bank account already but I can't access gold membership servers and it still says I'm "silver".

After sending message to DBG I was told to try and resubscribe, well it won't let me do that. Going to the membership page on my account info all it says is thank you for being a valued all access customer, no billing info, no nothing.

Just want to play, not too much to ask especially after I already payed.
  6. Bolfo New Member

7. Geroblue Augur

I was able to go All Access on another account on Wednesday evening.
  8. Slobbar New Member

Im also trying to buy at least a month subscription but it wont let me... And this is after messing up and buying a month subscription for the wrong account...
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well these posts were about an issue back in Feb and who knows? There may be another issue going on now (usually is :D) But here are some standard things to do when you can't make a purchase or payment in EQ - or actually anytime you get errors:

Log out of your account on the website. Close your browser and then sign back in and check the account to see if in fact your charge or change did go thru. Many times the error message is an error in itself.

Log out and go to a different browser. Sometimes EQ does not like Chrome or Internet Explorer - so try using the other one opposite of what your using.

Restart your computer...wait?...what? Yes. This sometimes will give you a different "something" that may clear the roadblock that was stopping it before. This has worked for me many times when stuff would not work right either in game or in account management.

Wait a day and check the forums to see if staff tracker is showing any issues they are commenting on - if not then file a petition.
  10. Ksenija Elder

I am now having this problem as well.
  11. Ksenija Elder

Still not working