Can't repeat mail delivery quests?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Argu, May 30, 2021.

1. Argu Lorekeeper

Just wondering why this is a thing? Apparently can only do the mail delivery quests once now. Why nerf two decade old content?
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Because people were using 3rd party software to automate the quest via scripting. You want to be upset with anyone, be upset with them, not DPG.
  3. theonepercent Augur

Complete nonsense. If people were cheating ban them. Removing a quest that people have used for 20 years because some people cheat is absolutely .
    Bard2019 and Raptorjesus5 like this.
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

They didn't remove it. They simply made it non-repeatable. Alternatively, they could have just nerfed the reward into oblivion like bone chips. Either way, banning them is merely a band-aid, as they'll make new accounts and come back.
  5. Argu Lorekeeper

No sense in nerfing content because of cheaters. They have tech in place on truebox servers that is supposed to keep people from automating anyways.
  6. theonepercent Augur

No they don't, that tech was put in place by the maker of a certain cheat program. Anyone who wanted to could get around it easily or just use one of the other many cheat programs.
  7. Kahna Augur

It wasn't even because people were cheating, it's because people were doing nothing but these quests. Same reason why the bone chip turn ins were nerfed. Yall took advantage of a good thing and so it was nerfed. You will be fine, get out there and kill stuff for money.