Can't mail to yourself anymore

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malbro, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Malbro Augur

I just tried to parcel something to myself, i.e. a collectable, and it says "you cannot mail items to yourself".

This must have happened last patch.
  2. Marton Augur

Yes, this happened fairly recently and it is quite annoying.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I answered this in your other post in the bug forums with a link showing the explanation.
  4. Knifen Augur

And its all ready been marked fixed internally to be corrected next patch.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I pointed out we had no further responses on it today and so they updated it. At least it will return to what it was
    Knifen likes this.
  6. Malbro Augur

Yep, I looked for a post before putting mine up. I posted here to let other people know about it.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

its all good now, they will be fixing it
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Hmmm I never knew you could do this. What do folks use it for?
  9. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Temp storage? There are, too, a FEW parcel merchants in places without a bank.
    KarmaKitty and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Before tradeskill depot and dragons hoard it was a nice little place to store stuff like tradeskill mats etc. Holds 50 stacks.

I still go to Olwen and buy up a bunch of the stuff only he carries and parcel it to myself. Edit: in case its not clear there is a parcel vendor right next to him same as in ME

Also like to send stuff I will use in the future but don't want to forget about or get lost among my houses. Have numerous houses to store stuff in is all fine and dandy but you cannot search for items in houses using find unless you own the plot. And that limits you to 3.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I use mine on Vaniki to store spells I'm not big eough for yet.
  12. Cloud the Third Augur

Isn't this what free accounts are for? You give them items to increase your bank space? I have around 10 free accounts with banks max full of tradeskill and other stuff.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath