Fixed Internally Can't Login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by StinkyVetWarrior, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Drakkus New Member

I am also experiencing symptoms as you would expect if the login server was down / slow. Please improve overnight coverage because this seems to be affecting everyone. Thank you.
  2. Duvaren New Member

The last time this exact issue happened it was during an update to the DB Marketplace.

As compensation, DB gave everyone a useless Overseer pack after half a day of people being unable to log in.

Don't hold your breath.
  3. Sevenless New Member

Same...cant login.
  4. Ginnsu New Member

EQ2 is down too. Bummer
  5. Kloven Elder

No response on this? this started Tuesday night? Logins timeout for me this morning.
  6. UK_Guy New Member

I managed to log in on one account earlier. Others are still unable to get online/ingame. FWIW I can't buy anythingf from online store (though I can transfer money to DBG).
  7. Pennie New Member

any dev CARE to give us some news plz???
  8. Jaxarale Journeyman

Anyone? Would love some news.... wasting our extra exp buff for 12 hours is dumb
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Judging by some of those cables, you have correctly identified the primary DBG server room. You can see the Firiona Vie server there in the back, on its side with the monitor on top.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Not necessarily. Some of us remember when PCs were made to put the monitor on top ;)
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Well that certainly explains the age of the FV server hardware!
    Tatanka likes this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

[IMG]
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Way too advanced.

This is the real deal:

[IMG]
    Brilhasti likes this.
  14. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Launchpad was unable to connect <again>

Any answer on this?

We had raid memebers unable to login last night for the same reason.
  15. Warpeace Augur

We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again.

So, everyone off today and playing EQ?
  16. Roladdar New Member

ERROR

We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again.
  17. Numiko Augur

changed for me, now getting the classic "there was an error trying to complete your request, please try again later" :(
  18. Aegir Augur

Gave it a few tries and eventually got in. So just keep camping that log-in button
  19. Numiko Augur

it's weird now, some of my accounts have no trouble logging in.... some can't get past the patcher no matter how many times I try....
  20. Drakang Augur

A bunch of servers now locked even though the banner says only 1
    Duvaren likes this.