Can't log on to Agnarr

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Chopsuey, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Chopsuey Augur

I'm all access, with only 1 account. Yet I keep getting the pop up "The world server has denied your login request. This world only allows a maximum of one account on a machine at a time." I'm able to login every other server, including Phinigel. Just not agnarr.
  2. Anhari Augur

Did you crash while logged into Agnarr? If so, then the world server thinks you are still there. You may need to /petition to get a world kick. Just go to any other server and /petition to open a ticket to request a 'kick". Than may help.
  3. Chopsuey Augur

Usually when that happens ya get the message that you already have a character logged in and the option to remove them. This is saying I'm on 2 different accounts or something. Never had it happen before.
  4. Chopsuey Augur

Bump. It's doing it again. WTF is this forum for? Thread been up almost a week and not one reply from any staff/mod.
  5. Chopsuey Augur

Please send help. Was able to log in earlier today but I'm getting the popup again. Missing out on a lot of this bonus xp. Guess next time I'm able to log in I'll just stay logged in. :(
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Send help where?:( Sorry but tech seldom fixes stuff straight out of these forums. If the suggestions provided don't work then you can research further solutions throughout the forums using the search at upper right or file a support ticket or a bug report. A first step is to log out of EQ, turn off your computer, let it set for a few minutes and then restart it and EQ again that way if there is a stuck file somewhere causing this it might free it up.
  7. Chopsuey Augur

I've searched forum's and I found a few threads having the same problem. Unfortunately they received the same "player support" I have gotten, nothing. They weren't able to find any solution other than just waiting a long time between logins. Surely there is a better fix? I've restarted and then shut down my comp for about 10 minutes and it doesn't fix it.

I thought this would be a good place to get "player support". I've been wrong before. Pretty frustrating though.
  8. Chopsuey Augur

Dear diary, the EQ Gods were kind to me yesterday and allowed me to play. Today I have not been so fortunate. It's been over 12 hours since I last logged out so I thought maybe I'll be able to play. Get to server select, click on the Play Everquest button...hello popup! There is no rhyme or reason that I can think of for this to happen, maybe someone smarter than myself is out there that I could seek guidance from? I've really been wanting to start looking for a guild and start some raiding before Kunark but with the randomness that Everquest allows me to play I just can't see myself being a reliable member.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me diary, you're always there for me. Til next time.
  9. Chopsuey Augur

Update in case there is someone else out there unfortunate enough to have this issue. Only thing I've found to "work" is waiting. Usually 12+ hours after I log out I'm able to log back in. Super awesome fun.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yep really sounds like the connection or log in is getting stuck somewhere with that server. How about turning modem on and off? But since all your other servers are ok and its just Agnarr then file a petition from the main page.