cant log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by rivered, Nov 11, 2012.

1. rivered New Member

i have been un able to log in on my laptop all weekend i went ld on friday, went to log back in and got told i had not connection, i tryed to by pass the router, still unable to log in.
  2. TSR-SeanF Augur

What exactly happens when you try and connect? Are you receiving any kind of error messages? Where does this issue occur (i.e. after clicking play on the launcher, etc) ? Please provide us with as much specific information about this issue as you possibly can and we will be happy to assist you further.

Also, feel free to open a support ticket with us so one of our agents can assist you with your connection issue.
  3. rivered New Member

after i click play, i get straight to the screen that tells me i have no Connection or that the severs are down
  4. ChoppSuey Journeyman

I have been having the same issue since late Saturday night.

After I click server its about a 1 in 5 chance that it will not load to characters (no error just boot back to server selection)

If it lets me choose character its about a 1 in 5 chance that it boots me back to server selection after choosing character and clicking enter world (once again no error just straight boot to server selection)

If I get in game the game plays normally. If I zone it will say lost server connection (the black screen no error popup) and boot me back to server select.

Very annoying. I am running Vista with ndvidia 9600 GT, DX10. Not sure what other information I should include since there are no error messages..
  5. TSR-AlexS Augur

Chop Suey, sorry for the late response. If you've already created a support ticket, please pm Sean or myself your ticket reference number. We will be more than happy to look into this for you.
  6. Spiderlingbane New Member

I can't log into EQ this morning either. "invalid user name or password". Having the same problem logging into Vanguard too, on multiple accounts. Had no problems yesterday. I was able to log into the forums to post this.
  7. slackus New Member

I made a thread just a moment ago, I am having the same issues.
  8. TSR-AlexS Augur

We had some maintenance in the morning which may have resulted to the login problems, but they should be resolved now. If you continue to have issues, please submit a billing support ticket so we can assist you.