Can't log in - Servers "up"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

FINALLY!!!
  2. Hludwolf Developer

Glad to hear it.
  3. chspunk New Member

well the money is on the TLP servers, where do you think they are putting the attention of the company, i mean this games lucky they havnt canned it allready, the population is really really low
    kharmelion likes this.
  4. Vdidar Augur

chat service is still borked
  5. Ungkor Journeyman

I was able to log in but chat isn't working.
    kharmelion likes this.
  6. Ghostinthemachine Elder

7. cherzal New Member

I got 1 character loaded in, but I cannot load my boxes, launcher times out, with error 4-0
  8. Deddentd Journeyman

21.5 HOURS AFTER THE UPDATE, AND STILL CANT LOG IN. gET THE SAME ERROR THAT CHERZAL DID. when WILL THIS BE FIXED?? DONT PAY YOU GUYS A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, AND PAY BIG BUCKS FOR NEW GAMES TO SIT AND TWIDDLE MY THUMBS ALL DAY. gET TO WORK AND FIX THIS.
    Exaaver and kharmelion like this.
  9. Mongbassa New Member

5:42am Central. Same here. (4-0) error, "LaunchPad was unable to connect".... Also, Vannie, not a 'whinner' just an unsatisfied customer. You must not be a business person or you would know Customer Satisfaction comes first. We should ALL get at LEAST one day's credit on our next monthly bill. Pay to Play = being ABLE to play.
    kharmelion likes this.
  10. Deddentd Journeyman

wow , that was quick, a couple of gripes in here, and my game comes right up. Thanks guys
  11. Blendar Journeyman

The VM may be better than ancient hardware, but it's still running on code built for a game not even 1/10 this size.
  12. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

ah, 2 weeks later....deja vu...
    kharmelion and Barton like this.
  13. kharmelion Journeyman

unforeseen circumstances!
    it's not a bug, it's a feature!
    hawknbawlz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.