Can't Get Past Server Select - Disconnects After The 2 Bars Load

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

This morning I tried to get on after waiting out the server issues yesterday. So I ran the launchpad to get in today and tried to log in.

So far every time after selecting my server it loads the 2 blue bars and then gives me the "You have been disconnected notice" and boots me back to server select. I've tried 4 times and also went ahead and validated assets as well.

I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this issue but hopefully it can be resolved so that I can log in and play.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Extremely frustrating. My patcher would not even patch. Restarted my computer and it finally went thru the updating files bar and connect but it takes forever. Much much slower.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I've tried a few accounts and it is definitely not specific to one account. I haven't made any other changes since before the patch and was able to get in just fine. I am able to get in fine on Test on any account as well. It's just a Live/TLP issue and has to be something related to the patch.

It disconnects me before loading character select on every account every time I've tried so far today.