Can't claim all access 500db reward

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pelrond, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Pelrond Elder

I have 3 all access accounts. All 3 show as all access. I have a green button to access the rewards but when I click it, it sends me to the buy 1 month recurring all access. I checked the web and it shows me as all access there also.

Any ideas?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you logged out all the way?

Then log in one at a time and check

Usually this is because the server isn't quite syncing right
  3. Pelrond Elder

I hadn't actually logged in for a few days so these were all new logins. I went into the world and I still have my journey mercs and prestige items so I am still all access. Weird. Just logged in and tried again but same result. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

You mention you checked the website; perhaps check the recent purchases tab as well. It is possible you already claimed the monthly allotment on your character. If you claimed it, you could be all access with less than 30 days remaining, which would result in the scenario you describe.

Example on the Account History Page:

Type Date Amount / Order # Source Product / Service
    Membership Reward 12/30/20 2348378883 Claimed 500 DBC Membership Grant
  5. Pelrond Elder

I tried again today and was able to get it on all 3 accounts.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and CatsPaws like this.
  6. LadyQuake Elder

I know its an old thread, but did you keep trying to get it to work til it did? I cannot claim the free 500db, press green button and takes me to membership part to.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

I get this issue if I try to claim it on the day it is due. When I wait until the next day the issue goes away.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.