Can't Add a Payment Source/No Response from CS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xyphen, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I decided to give boxing a shot on Rizlona and made a couple accounts a few weeks ago using Krono from my main for a trial run. Fast forwarding, I went to add monthly subscriptions and buy some XP pots only to discover I can't add a payment method. Apparently because it thinks I live in a different country?

After a solid day trying to figure out why DBG thinks I live on the other side of the world, it turns out it's because I made 2 of the accounts on my work laptop which goes connects through a corporate VPN. I checked the IP on my laptop and it popped up in France (I'm in the US).

Anyway, I've put in tickets over 3 days ago trying to fix this and haven't gotten a response from CS. I've tried virtually every payment method and it's declined. Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It's not going to accept any payment method if your address is not in France on your credit card that your trying to use. Plus its looking for France money. Not US dollars.

But CS has been able to resolve this in the past. Although it was a few years ago but its about time for CC to answer you, maybe tomorrow after the patch has settled down.

Does it show your US address under account management correctly including the zip code?

You could go thru the browser Opera and use a free vpn to re route you back to US but corporate might not like that.

Maybe go thru Pay Pal and buy DBC cash then buy a krono with that and in turn pay for subscription with that. Cumbersome but it works
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-to-add-payment-method-buy-membership.251036/
  3. Warpeace Augur

Since you don't have to log into the actual game to make those possible changes or purchases. You just need to log into your account you can try using a different computer that dosent take you through France.

So this should finally allow your Physical, banking and log in location to all match and be able to complete what you need.

If not you will need a VPN to change your location back to the US to make the needed account changed and purchases.
  4. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Thanks for the responses.

When I tried to subscribe through my company's VPN it just threw me an error about CC country not matching account country. I'm not sure if it was routing through France, though. I also tried to use Tor Browser (shuffling through exit nodes until one ended up in France) but no dice. I think they might do Tor detection and block that outright.

It wouldn't even let me continue to the PayPal order page which was strange, usually I've been able to use that when they've had payment issues. My guess is maybe they've flagged the account since it's trying to do things from different locations or because of the VPN?

It's strange either way -- I'm not sure why subscribing an account would be a security issue.