Fixed Internally CANNOT PURCHASE PERKS!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elyssanda, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I WANT to pay my $$ for this.. but nope I cannot.. someone fix this please. When I try to purchase , it just sticks me on the following screen, unable to proceed:
    [IMG]

I am a gold account, I pay a year at a time, My next sub date is June next year. but I cannot get the 2 extra slots for my inventory, On 2 accounts.
    Proponent and Sain_Rathe like this.
  2. Nomeregard hammackj

I was able to do it on an account and get all 3 and got the 2 extra slots.
  3. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

I've tried logging in to multiple toons on multiple servers on the account I'm trying to purchase the perks on, and still get the same screen. Lifetime membership if that matters
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I had an adblocker on Firefox. I turned it off, and was able to make the purchase.
    Laurana and Nolrog like this.
  5. Lubianx Augur

Did Rare forget to tell you to turn it off?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

It's only Rare's fault if I die.
  7. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

eye was able to purchase them via logging in on my phone .... still unable to see the options via computer internet browser
  8. Lubianx Augur

That's blasphemy. Every issue is Rare's fault
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I was getting nowhere using Chrome. I turned my adblocker off and still nothing. So I went to Firefox and I was able to purchase them. All is well now.
  10. Proponent New Member

I tried using Edge and got past the blocked Continue button issue, but it's trying to make me change my locked-in annual subscription fee to a more expensive yearly plan before it will let me pick perks. Is the locked-in all-access subscription not eligible to purchase perks?
  11. Ratalthor Developer

Hi all. We addressed some issues yesterday. If you are still having issues, clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again. If the problem persists, please contact me.
  12. Nolick Chapped up

Tried with Chrome browser and it wont work. Loaded up Edge browser and it worked. I hate Edge but sometimes you do what you gotta do!
  13. Aaikan Journeyman

I just noticed that I'm unable to open more than 40 bags after upgrading to the Merchant Perk. There seems to be a physical limit that disallows the last two bags to open. Mind you, I'm opening all bags in the bank, in my inventory and in my shared bank space. Undocumented feature?