Cannot Log In

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SonOfABiscuit, Sep 29, 2019.

1. SonOfABiscuit Augur

So, I crashed in Empyr last night and now today I can't log in. The game shows my toon as being in game, but i crash after i select the toon at the character select screen. Anyone have an idea as to how to fix this? Thanks in advance!
  2. Raccoo Augur

I think this might be UI related. Try moving/renaming you UI file and then try logging in. This might be caused by your UI having the main chat as a secondary tab.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  3. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Still won't let me log in. the /w all command shows the toon as being in game in crescent reach after i hit the return home button at character select. still crashing after selecting character =/
  4. Tappin Augur

Your main chat thread needs to be the furthest to left. You can either edit your ini file or delete your ui and start over.
  5. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Crazy. Thank you.
  6. Tappin Augur

Yep, wish they’d fix that issue.
  7. Duder Augur

And they know about it, what could take so long to address it? Doesn't seem important? I'll bet that a far majority of the community that are effected by this don't think, or know, to come to the boards. Years ago I used to run into issues like this and would just stop playing because I couldn't get EQ to work. Then come back years later, usually on a new PC, fresh install, etc. Regardless, it was being unable to get the game working that stopped me from continuing to maintain a subscription, not a lack of desire or interest.