Cannot delete character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Armour, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Armour New Member

selected character, hit delete, typed in name for confirmation, then nothing
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you logged out and back in and character is still there?
  3. Armour New Member

twice so far
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm just deleted a char on my account and it worked fine - less than 1 second after I clicked ok - is this a heroic one?
  5. Armour New Member

that i cannot remember
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That's about the only thing I can think of is if its one of the original (2014) heroic that were given out and if you try to delete one of those you get a warning message. The other heroics (paid or bought and most recent given out in 2017) can be remade with no issue.

So if it is one of those there could be a server issue that is not sending you the warning message and as your not getting it you cannot do the second confirmation so it all just stagnates.

Guess if you really need to delete the poor guy then file a petition or just wait and try again in a month or so.
  7. niente Developer

What's your server & character name? Can PM me if you want
  8. Armour New Member

Freder on Firiona Vie
  9. Armour New Member

wanted to delete that character and start a mage with same name
  10. slayerofbats Augur

Maybe there is some popup that says are you sure or something and it is off the screen? I had that happen before with changing resolutions around.
  11. niente Developer

This is a bug with deleting trial heroic characters. It should be fixed soon™.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wow I almost hit the nail on the head! I really should go to work for you guys :eek:
  13. Ghazghul Journeyman

lolz
  14. Freeidiot New Member

so working as intended doesnt apply anymore? so sad!