Cannot connect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wordor, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Wordor Journeyman

I logged in fine a moment ago on main computer main account. My laptop could not log in second accent due to connection issues. Tried restarting launcher/laptop, same issues .....

Fearing it was an account issue of some kind, I tried switching to second account from main computer. Same connection issue. Now I cannot log into either account from either computer or laptop.

EQ having connection issues? Or am I having some kind of unique issue?
    Poyzen Frawg likes this.
  2. Ueauvan Journeyman

i was on my 3rd account which was fine, offlined the trader. cant login on any of my 3 accounts at all, and its not my connection or network
  3. Carnage New Member

I'm getting the same crap, Wordor. Not happy about it either. Nothing is wrong with my internet, never is. It's always an issue on their end, but they never own up to it. If it was an internet issue, could I be posting here? No...
  4. darkened New Member

not just you... logins appear down, at least for some users/ISP. i can get past launcher, but cannot get to server select.
  5. Badkyd New Member

Having same issue with my 2 accounts. Launcher loads, but disconnects when trying to get to server select screen
  6. Wordor Journeyman

Also what's weird is I cannot close the error screen until I hit control alt delete, which then EQ just "disappears" from the task menu.
  7. Wordor Journeyman

Ok thanks for quick responses, seems EQ having some issues then
  8. Licious New Member

some type of hacker attack today? cant log in any computers /bummer
  9. GoggleSparks New Member

The same happen to me atm. You are not the only one.
  10. jeskola pheerie

count me in, I can't connect either
  11. Xill New Member

Yeah same here. Can't connect to the server yet is up. Login server must be down? *shrug*
    What a bummer I gotta work in an hour lol
  12. Chay New Member

So it isn't just me? I was taking it personal.
  13. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Same. Cant get in.
  14. Meridian Augur

Having the same issue. Kinda relieved now to see that the problem isn't on my end. Just gotta be patient, I guess.
  15. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Servers stopped responding 50 min ago according to status page.

06:15 PST - Servers are ok now.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All of you need to go to the bug forum and click "like" on the first post there about this issue

Click this to get there:

Loginserver down?