Can we make sure that MotM = Agent of Change? (eg Drusella Sathir)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PathToEternity, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Draekony Lorekeeper

Since AOS has gm's in their guild, obviously the AOC wont be in until velious so AOS can farm more kronos
    [IMG]

this message has been brought to you by Kleenex® Brand Tissues - kleenex.com
  2. derpinscotch Elder

While I don't agree there's any conspiracy, these changes everyone agrees should happen that have taken too long to put in have directly benefited krono farmers. It's been happening since server launch. If these changes were put in earlier, krono farmers would have less of a market and we'd see less of them on the server.
  3. Blacksunempire Journeyman

4. yerm Augur

Oh it's a conspiracy all right. AOS' GMs kept the VP trash bottled up in a lava pool party so they could farm dem kroners... until the ring price started to crash, then poof, the pathing is all fixed now! Obviously Drusella is being kept agent-free so that they can cash in on NoS and urn sales, complete with an agreement with certain OGC monks to not ban them for training as long as they keep the competition down and maybe spawn them an angry goblin to be killed. They do this when not using royals, conveniently not marked MOTM, to pull onto xp groups and slow them down - increasing potion sales. It's all a conspiracy.
  5. Qelyn Augur

[IMG]
  6. Elrhon New Member

The top guild on the server can do things I can't, so it must be a GM conspiracy! Also, the sky is falling!

I'm in none of these guilds and I think this is silly. Also, GM does not mean Dev, and GMs, which have in game functions using a specially flagged account AND a special GM only client (the regular client wont let you use GM commands even if flagged), can't alter things like pathing. Thats code.
  7. Trackanon Elder

Have we gotten any sort of indication as to when the HS AoC will be added to the game? I hope it happens before luclin...
  8. Ducreux Augur

If we want the HS AoC we have to wait an extra 6 weeks for Velious.
  9. Coach_Kegadin Augur

WTS Urn 20kr. I have 3. Message me on forums.