Can we get some more Caster friendly Taelosian Guard items??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Draego, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Draego Augur

There are only 3 items I know of that have this clickable Overhaste in the game that can be used by pure casters (Int and Wis based), and all three of those are all level 100 required.
    Battleworn Gorget

For a Combat Cleric or any other meleeing caster, this would be a greatly appreciated item to have. Considering melee classes obtain an item with the effect from doing the SOD progression for the Achievement: Herald of Old Antonica while casters get only 1 clickable ring. There are also 2 other items that have this effect which can be worn as early as lvl 65 and 68, but require the death of GoD or OoW raid mobs for those, and even at that those are not caster friendly.

Just an idea, but would love to see some more Overhaste Caster friendly items in game.
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I was hoping this was a post arguing for a new set of clickies that allows casters to exceed the 50% spell haste cap.

Melee have been able to exceed the haste cap (100%) by 25% with bard and 16% with clicky for several years. It's time for casters to get a 25% increase from some classes new buff and a 16% increase from a rareish clicky line.

12.5% spell over haste buff for enchanters
    8% spell over haste clicky line

Fix this broken code and make casters more equivalent to their melee counterparts. Also give enchanters some more utility with a spell over haste buff/aura.

PS over haste doesn't do much at all for a cleric, but there is a 10% OH available in Demiplane. I suggest getting a few friends together and farming that. It is one of the best raid zones to ever be put in game.
  3. Feradach Augur

Let me be the crotchety old fogey here and state that clerics are priests, not casters. Thanks.
  4. hakmer Augur

wouldn't they have to slow spell casting another 50 percent to make them equivalent? Don't forget to put in that spell casting penalty when u have rezz effects too !
  5. Draego Augur

Let me state that they are a pure caster class according to SOE, not some Hybrid nor Pure Melee class (ie Rangers, Paladin, Warrior, Monk etc. etc. etc.) still doesn't negate the point I would like to see more OH items tailored for casting classes.
  6. Potawatomi Augur

Funny, listed under priests on the official boards.
  7. Draego Augur

Not gonna quibble that small point of clarification. :cool:

Since the implication of the thread title was meant to address all casting classes that were not Melee or Hybrid.
  8. Vlerg Augur

the first mission in hearth of fear can drop the gestation Crystal pendant.

while not being the easiest partisan, HoF one is far easier and shorter than Xorbb, Chapterhouse, Kael and such.

The mission itself is also a joke ( like really, a joke... the bosses and optional bosses don't even summon, so you can kite the entire thing).

I was able to molo all of it as a group-geared wizzy. the mission take less than 20 min ( molo) it's been pretty usefull to gear up new lvl 100s, or get easy dreadmotes.