Can we get an ETA for CT please..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tyshara, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Tyshara New Member

Instead of just this... We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Cazic Thule. Which 3 hours have pasted without additional information.
  2. Ganda New Member

Sighhhh 3 1/2 hours later.......... Nothing,,, Nada... Not a word !!!!
  3. TomSawyer New Member

oh there is something new...
    at 1:00 PDT they took down CT and locked the server.
    Now at 3:35 PDT they are saying the following.
    ----

The Cazic Thule server will undergo maintenance beginning at 5 PM PDT (00:00 UTC) to address a technical issue. Downtime is anticipated to be less than 3 hours.

----
    If its going down at 5:00 PM PDT what have we been experiencing since 1 PM?
    Foreplay? So this means they will continue the outage until 8 PM PDT?

Yes its just a game - but its one some of us pay to play.
    Daybroke you seriously need to develop on a non-production network to do your testing on.
  4. SonOfABiscuit Augur

damn you CT. you screwed the rest of us.
  5. TomSawyer New Member

newp.. what you got, thanks to CT, was another 4 hours of playtime while they used the LOCKED CT as a test server to figure out what was wrong on ALL the servers.. thus the update.. this "update" used to read CT 2 hours ago (see above). Not all servers.
    ----
    All servers will undergo maintenance beginning at 5 PM PDT (00:00 UTC) to address a technical issue. Downtime is anticipated to be less than 3 hours.
    ----
    oh well SNAFU
    Marin likes this.
  6. Xdev New Member

Yea, I'm pretty sure Tom is correct. I think they closed CT just to try and find a solution to the GGH/GH instance instability/anchor issues. I know that I was wicked upset about it, but I guess looking at it with a cooler head it was probably the best thing to do. Or maybe not, I could just be too tired to get pissed /shrug