Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ethereal Augur

How can you say this bbgurl aint cute AF?![IMG]
  2. Raytheon Augur

In a game that has Bristlebane as a god and the Plane of Mischief in-game, how can you possibly consider anything like that non-immersive? The mere existence of BB and PoM in-game make pretty much anything possible lore-wise. Maybe Bristlebane sent gingerbread men to piss the world off.
    Xanadas likes this.
  3. Ethereal Augur

I actually use the gingerbread man on my necro. Makes my pet quite cute.
  4. trollivesmatter Journeyman

I'd rather not see them unless they're currently relevant models. Goes for the pet familiars as well, just annoying visual spam really, but since DB has given us those, why not apply the same to character illusions? Far as I can tell, with the exception of the fire sprite, the familiars dont give any kind of stat mods/ buffs. So if an illusion has neither, should be ok to add them. More revenue for DB, and if people are spending DB cash on illusions instead of xp pots ahead of the next expac release, it stands to reason they'll buy more DB cash for pots later, so its a financial win for DB isnt it?
  5. Ethereal Augur

Seems that way to me!
  6. Ethereal Augur

I'll never give up my quest!
  7. Davenburg New Member

So, DBG.. any updates on this matter? Seems like a win/win to enable these illusions across the board.
  8. GoneFission Augur

It does make the guild lobby look a bit like a Star Wars cantina scene.
  9. Tunare Lorekeeper

Illusions!!!! NOW! I am tired of people looking up my outfit at my thong!
  10. Jaime Lannister Augur

In for a penny, in for a bump Dev reply!
  11. Ethereal Augur

Yes, please!
  12. Tunare Lorekeeper

ILLUSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. barnikus New Member

Yes, please unlock these illusions so I can finally complete my Greenmist quest in time for Luclin. Any SK who doesn't worship CT or Innorruuk can't do the quest because their faction caps out at indifferent with the Crusaders of Greenmist, unless they are an Iksar.
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Doesn't skeleton illusion bump your faction with them?

If yes, just duel a Necromancer and ignite bones for the turn ins.

Relying on paying DBG for in game illusions to complete quests sounds very very dumb. Allowing anything on the marketplace to be available on progression servers before the marketplace existed sounds pretty stupid too.
  15. Ethereal Augur

Well, the marketplace is out. Illusions please! I want to spend money!
  16. Jaime Lannister Augur

Bump for illusions. Goldmine DBG, A GOLDMINE!

Race Illusions, current expansion illusions etc! Bunch of statless illusions please.
  17. Semah Augur

Some illusions I'd like to be able to buy from the market:
    - all people are basically good;
    - Highlander 2 was a great movie; and
    - mages are overpowered.
  18. Tunare Lorekeeper

SMH, a business that doesn't want money =\
  19. Terranos Elder

How about no.

Because muh nostalgia and muh immersion or something like that.
  20. Tunare Lorekeeper

haha, nostalgia went out the door on day 1. If you want classic, go to P99.