Can someone refresh me on Beserker changes from last two expansions?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Chunk, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Chunk Elder

I see some posts about Beserkers being top DPS, please keep those comments to other threads.

I played and raided through CoTF and stopped not long into TBS.

I heard that maybe the blind/root problem has been removed or modified? Is that true?

Also can someone walk me through some of the new abilities that weren't just cut and paste?

It looks like most of the stuff doesn't stack. My biggest questions are:

What does Dichromatic rage do?
    Is Disconcerting Discipline meant to be used all the time? I noticed it had a 3min length and 3min reuse.
    Is Demolishing Alliance a raid thing with other Beserkers or is that a group spell that is useful too?
    Is there any downside to sapping strikes? It looks like it is something new on a different timer that I should be using all the time. I may have missed a timer issue when it is cancelling out a different ability.
    What is the difference benefit between Axe of the Aeons and Axe of Numicia?

It would be also helpful if someone could run through the button smash list of disciplines and aa's so I can check I'm not missing anything.

Thanks!
  2. Powerranger Journeyman

eqzerker.boards.net
  3. Tigger New Member

Berserkers are the #1 dps there dicho from tbm can take half of a mobs hp in newest expansion with no burns running in raids every zerker that is paying attn is in the top 10 every time
  4. fransisco Augur

Every class has an alliance ability. They are all basically raid only, because they require multiple members of the same class to trigger or complete it.
  5. Tigger New Member

Berserker dps solo or in group is also currently the highest with dicho and new disconcerting disc
  6. Kravin Journeyman

There is now an ability that helps with the blind/root problem. They didn't get rid of it but I believe that when you use it puts you right back on top of the mob. our dicho crits for 3+x for about 750k per hit (depending on the level of dicho. I only have rank one right now.) Yes, Disconcerting disc is meant to be using 24/7.