Can someone post an interesting update?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jeskola, Mar 21, 2019.

1. jeskola pheerie

Trying to live vicariously through forums and other 3rd parties. Can we post something interesting, or is it going to be a month of boxing and classic arguments?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Have you seen the Stranger Things 3 trailer yet? I just watch it over and over for excitement.
  3. That0neguy Augur

FV Non True Box TLP launching in 2 months. /confirmed.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. taliefer Augur

wait, what? when did this happen?!
  5. Trox2010 Augur

taliefer likes this.
  6. EdgeofInsane New Member

Tempting to watch, but I NEED to wait until the season is finished and then binge my way through everything!
  7. Ceffener Augur

The Hole just opened on Mangler.
    jeskola and Tankz like this.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

There is a new "hack" that claims to be able to see how much exact experience you get per kill in #'s....

Haven't seen that since 1999, only thing remotely interesting as a hack.

Hey DBG is that legal to use?
  9. Machentoo Augur

I'm not familiar with it other than what is publically posted, but since the actual xp numbers are kept server side only,. pretty sure this doesn't actually do exactly what it is advertised as doing. I can think of several ways that would get to a pretty close approximation though. Some of which would probably not be against the rules, at least no more so than magelo is.
  10. a_librarian Augur

I leveled in Lake of Ill Omen for the first time. Necro kiting is fun
    Fallfyres and jeskola like this.
  11. Nolrog Augur

LOL. On these forums? Highly unlikely.
  12. Thash Zoner

I was asking in general if the xp bonus for hotzones really changes when Teek updates his list, since those zones are still good xp when not technically "hotzones".

Someone informed me by tell that they do, as proved by m-queue listing xp by number. Oversimplification? Wrong program? I don't know or care. Someone's definitely getting the info.

At this point if you want to circumvent "rules", the theme seems to be: Go right ahead. As long as your bot army is stimulating krono sales.
  13. Zanarnar Augur

Its been a long week and my poor brain is frazzled... but as far as XP numbers go, unless for some reason they changed it back, long ago they changed how XP is reported to the client due to show EQ.

Now when you get an XP hit the client gets your current XP%/AAXP% and not how much you earned. I'd guess its using approximations based on your level/class/race.
  14. a_librarian Augur

I went to Kaesora and almost died lots of times. There is this aggro High Elf enchanter lady in Xalgoz church area that is the most aggressive and horrible mob I've ever encountered. I hate her so much
  15. Ceffener Augur

I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.