can someone double check me please

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ptah, Feb 9, 2020.

1. ptah Augur

So 115 bard in tbl/tov gear 30k plus AA
    Max synergy
    100% believe min max synergy is correct path for adps mods to my group inside and outside of raids.

Now i sing sarths 110 song and next push 112 song.. as 1 and 2' then add in aria as 3, 4 suffering, 5 is caster proc, lets say 6 is haste, 7 8 9 can be w/e dots, heal procs, dicho w/e

so melody looks like this /mel 1 2 3 1 2 4 1 2 5 1 2 6 etc
    basically nuke nuke support nuke nuke support, or right left squat, right left squat etc.

Now the questions with 2 nukes on different timers im get more synergy proc that older nuke support nuke support 1 out 3 nukes but attempt every try.

How long can hold up? Is worth it? Of course i need test more and more? the push factor does not look too bad.. again more testing?

Looking for thoughts, next week i break 400 mana regen.. but we all know is burning far more mana that i replace so i assume my timer is down to like 12 minutes if im lucky.

I will post more as data comes in.

Tx
  2. ptah Augur

so the other users have 1 tick or 6 sec to use it or lose it.. and normally its used within 1 sec of procing.. so with first test of this i seeing proc every 3 secs without conflict.

With my mana pool and mregen i did ok.. but there was a delay for pulling.. so duration is not good solid number
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

Get all the dot aa and start using dots. No bard in ToV should be using more than 2 non-dot songs in their twist.
  4. ptah Augur

so I disagree within my settings, I can see usefulness in group setting but not within the raid setting.

Cloud in my raid setting we capped on debuffs as is, and their others that have better dots than bards.. so within that setting I dont DOT.

Now would my personal dps go up yes, but raid dps would go down, and im a team first bard.

So the above post by myself is double on insults, and get synergy proc of 90k every 3s, so that 6 or 12 bene. targets. without clogging the debuff window for people that can dot much better then me.

90k/3s(var6to12) is 180k to 360k so that 2 songs, Aria(i use 4 support songs most of time) the leave like 3 situation songs in cycle rotation.

Now if you have room for bard dots great, i dont so i dont use them, My support stuff is a overall NET Gain to Raid dps vs what i can DOT. Maybe your situation is different and supports that style.

More testing is needed for monday clear.. i post again on patch end of the world day.

Peace out, play hard, party harder
  5. ptah Augur

Note that sum of support songs and synergy is general range of 1.5M to 2M plus based who the rockstars are and event to event.

Is it all me no.. but if you remove the bard the numbers dont lie.
  6. Cloud the Third Augur

Highly doubt what you are saying. Our support spells don't do anything compared to how much damage the dots add. I always use insult with full group but double insult likely is running you out of mana halfway through most raids I would think so depends on if you are doing a fast burn or it is a long 20min fight whether you want to use 2 insults.

Our support songs are pretty worthless these days they aren't adding the damage you think they are to others..
  7. Cloud the Third Augur

What is 1.5M to 2M plus are you talking about dps? total damage added? We aren't adding 2M dps to other classes with support songs not sure where you are getting that from but it just isn't true. If you are talking about 2M total extra dmg done is that for your group or a single person? Because 2M dps is nothing that is a single 6 sec tick of my bard damage, full burn I peak at over 1M dps depending on other classes in my group.
  8. ptah Augur

its combine adps with effort of others, you get really wacko number is into short sample.
    Now there is common is that burn that both use. FE QT spire epic 42s dirge is important.
    you keep focusing on singlar bard dps, and talking sum total of what a bard can do.
    I not even adding AE haste(mod2) stuff and assume most classes dont have mana issues so AEmana stuff is factor.

Sum total of figure, 1.5M to 2.0M is number when 1 of 2 bard is missing an event if we compare the same event over 6 months.

Again if have slots open, go for the dots, I dont the 4 shamans 4 necs, 8 druids, 5 chanters fill it. The druids and chanters are subject to very limited dot use due to 4 necs, and shaman normal just crushs them all.. So on my roster i just dont have room to dot, and focus 100% on synergy, adps support and alliance.
  9. ptah Augur

And i add this, i dont know if call dot damage in damage per tick or damage per sec. Often i see dot people get all happy over big crit number but when divide that pretty number by 6 (tick equals 6 sec) that dps true number is not all that pretty. IDK

As far as 2 insults, i agree atm i can only hold for 12 mins, what prob end doing is dual insults when epic, FE, spire are up and singlar insult when its not. IDK im still fishing for best combo.

Yes you are correct that alot of support is crap.. 2200 post crit is crap in this era. i dont use any of those. When i say support i talking Aria, suffering, haste, what caster banger is.. i never remeber it.. 115 caster tool. if add 5th its raid wide slow with very small damage bump. note grouper haster and AE never both.
  10. Szilent Augur

11. Cloud the Third Augur

Parse over 2 weeks shows my dots normally land for average of 325k each which comes out to 216ish dps (normally closer to 300ish dps for just raid since they don't tend to resist as much as group mobs) just from the dots. A good max tick they have totaled around 4.5 million (top single dot has hit 1.5 million).
  12. ptah Augur

so for first night of double up vs single nuke as often as possible fight.
    Ew was not bad.. with pull down breaks, Mod rods etc is thin but in ok shapel

on sleeper snore fest, similar but i did toggle down a few times.

Kael a different story. I just could not keep up.. so i will adjust on this event. if i had guess im in need off double my mana.

>>>2 side notes.. Sz was 100% correct the harvest potions are crap.
    even when i was at zero mana and rally was down.. i click a havest and see zero improvement. So burning turd invest is crap.
    >>>second i failed have the AA to test Acrane this week..this day.. maybe if patch works and does repatch 3 times this week.. i get some more events in. but im guess epic fail and next week is best chance to test on events i care to test on.

>>> minor note, i dont have dot focus capped and long down my list of things i value. So to compare what you see and what i see is never going happen soon. Will i fill it out? Yes, but i still question if i ever use it due lack of slots open to me and how i value those slots (others, shaman, nec etc are better used).

Next update next week i assume.
  13. Cuuthbert Augur

As to double insults and do bards have enough mana? I can get through an entire raid and I do use covenant. Here is the trick though. I have 2 separate melody hot keys. One with Covenant in the twist, one without. So when we are on trash that dies to quickly for the Covenant to normally fulminate, I am using the melody without covenant. For mobs that it will fulminate, I use the melody with it. I do hit my mod rod starting when I drop to 85% mana then hit it every time it comes up and in these newer longer raids I am begging for another. But I do get through the raid. So my line up is Arcane, War March, Dot Dot Dot Sathir's and Ormoden's. Now if I take a dirt nap early on and get back in the fight I replace Ormoden's with the 4th dot and am no longer using Covenant beause I will never catch up on mana from that point. I do focus on HDEX and have plenty of mana. I do believe that leaving one dot out for second synergy is worth it due a) debuff space on the mob b) that 90k x 6 is really nice c) Helps to fulminate sticks and stones quicker

In the group game, I run Arcane, War March, all 4 dots and Sathir's. I stay away from Ormoden's because it is such a mana pig in comparison and I go much longer without having to med if I am in for the long grind.

As far as dot damage.
    Zlexak's Chant of Disease Rk. III: Min dmg/tic: 123,414 per tic -- Avg dmg/tic: 471,645 -- Max dmg/tic: 1,199,168 (this is what I have pulled out of my logs)
    that is just one dot doing damage
    Waitwhat likes this.
  14. ptah Augur

Cuuth thanks for the post.

Yea i got 3 primary melody setups, double trouble aka dual insults. Then secondary one that is the single sarthir just attempting to cast is everyother similar to Sv post. And i have a zero mana, aka the dirt nap melody til got enough for next burn call. Simple label 1 2 3 on hotbar.

Can we define what min avg and max needs to hit those numbers.. and post it dps format not per tick?

Its safe to assume x4 dots is 1.1M tick avg or divide 6 for a 200k average in burn? so 800k on burn with 4 dots, are you suggesting bards are 1M plus with alliance and dot burn, assume additional adps is added like chanter(haze, IoG) and maybe a druid?

Just asking? as i posted above i dont have AA focus for all them dots.. im half way thru never ending 100AA ranks
  15. Cuuthbert Augur

From the Museum raid:
    Combined: MineMaster, Model MM in 834s, 2,734.9m @3279218 | #2 Cuuthbert + pets 225.6m

Combined: MineMaster, Model MM on 2/10/2020 in 658s with Zlexak's Chant of Disease Rk. III [Damage: 24580473] [%Damage: 35.9] [%Total Damage: 10.9] [DPS: 36,147.8] [DDPS: 61,915] [Hits: 67] [Criticals: 38] [%Critical: 56.7] [Lucky: 26] [%Lucky: 68.4] [Twincasts: 3] [%Twincasts: 4.5] [Duration: 652] [Min: 121044] [Avg: 366872] [Max: 596866]

Combined: MineMaster, Model MM on 2/10/2020 in 658s with Malvus's Chant of Poison Rk. III [Damage: 23264309] [%Damage: 34.0] [%Total Damage: 10.3] [DPS: 34,212.2] [DDPS: 62,370] [Hits: 63] [Criticals: 37] [%Critical: 58.7] [Lucky: 16] [%Lucky: 43.2] [Twincasts: 1] [%Twincasts: 1.6] [Duration: 658] [Min: 124602] [Avg: 369274] [Max: 615821]

Combined: MineMaster, Model MM on 2/10/2020 in 658s with Yelinak's Chant of Frost Rk. II [Damage: 19219721] [%Damage: 28.1] [%Total Damage: 8.5] [DPS: 28,264.3] [DDPS: 60,249] [Hits: 54] [Criticals: 29] [%Critical: 53.7] [Lucky: 9] [%Lucky: 31.0] [Twincasts: 6] [%Twincasts: 11.1] [Duration: 626] [Min: 112733] [Avg: 355920] [Max: 1034474]
  16. Cuuthbert Augur

Oh and ignore the number 2 on the overall parse above, I filter out a lot other things people are doing so I get a good parse on myself but not so great on others
  17. ptah Augur

ok so i confirm, atleast semi confirmed Glyph of acrane sercets works for us bardos. Small chance it was lag based but my mana pool lasted much much longer.. with just an eye test events of past i run OOM. I about 20% at end.

What does this mean? Feels like im going flop out some Hint augs for either Hdex or Hsta once i see t2 events in tov.
  18. Cuuthbert Augur

I go HDex, I did some HStam and I found no real difference in survivability, oh and last night when we pulled Narandi, I was able to pick up his 3 adds on the incoming pull (not the splits) fire up deftdance and tanked them til deftdance wore off, a warrior picked up 2 of them off me and I still tanked the last one until it was killed and oh yea deftance had worn off, my pets were dead and last stand had worn off. That was with HDex augs in. I found Hstam is about 1 extra hit of HP on a raid at most so for myself I could not give up that much accuracy
    Waitwhat likes this.
  19. haaaalp Augur

thanks for necroing a 2-month old post /sigh
    timeflies likes this.
  20. Cuuthbert Augur

You are welcome Sir