Can Ragefire transfer to Lockjaw (and vice versa) ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lejaun, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Lejaun Augur

I see that the free transfers are over. Some people may of acted slow, or not been decisive. If they are on Ragefire, can they transfer to Lockjaw before Kunark opens? If they are on Lockjaw, can they transfer to Ragefire?

I know they aren't free anymore, but what about with server tokens? From looking at the token,it seems like you cannot transfer off of Ragefire or Lockjaw to eachother.
  2. Banuvan Augur

I don't know if the server tokens are in the store just yet but DBG did state that you will be able to transfer between the two servers freely ( paying each time obviously ) until Kunark releases. Once Kunark releases then you can only go from LJ to RF.
  3. Feradach Augur

You will be able to transfer from the server that is behind in progression. There's no guarantee that will be LJ.
  4. Bignheavy Lorekeeper

Curious about this as well. Are we able to buy the tokens and transfer off Ragefire TO Lockjaw until Kunark since they are equal in progression? Some confirmation would be nice.
  5. Megladon_tv New Member

yes you can transfer from ragefire to lockjaw and vice versa currently. I forgot to xfer one of my toons from ragefire during the freebies. logged in today on ragefire bought a token for 2500 daybreak points. put it in top inventory slot, clicked it and chose lockjaw. transfer complete.
    Bignheavy likes this.
  6. Mashef_8013 Elder

In case you need a clue on how to make money DBG you should do this...
    Put in instancing, then sell server transfer tokens.

Watch your pocket books swell as everyone moves back to RF. The only reason everyone left is so they don't have to deal with 2 certain guilds.