Can port into T4 HoT but not zone in.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raluden, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Raluden Elder

I was dealing with a bit of a conundrum. I have a new cleric and need to gear him. I wasn't about to go thru the hassle of a T4 flagging despite some of the goodies in there. So a friend said I'll port you in. Won't the cleric be kicked? Nope.

He was bound in SS and there was my box crew, with the cleric, in SS. No kicked in 2 minutes message or anything. I zoned over to MC to chase the Mace of Dark Dreams and Guardian's Core aug with no problem.

Yet if I take this same cleric into HoT lower and try to zone into upper, nothing doing.

Why is this?
  2. Khoza Augur

Would you happen to have been added to the T3 flagging missions? That situation occurred (in more obvious form) back in Underfoot, where being added to the tasks allowed access to the final zones without having access to the first locked tier. (I say it was more obvious because, unlike HoT, the zone in for Husk wasn't in a locked zone.)
  3. iniari-TR Augur

were the others of your box crew flagged ? 85% rule ?
  4. Mithrandyr Augur

It has nothing to do with flagging. They just didn't flag the zones to boot people. A toon with absolutely no flagging can campfire into T4 but can't click into upper floors. I doubt theyll fix this bug/oversight since those zones will be open soon anyway. IBTU in (and out) before the unlock. I'll be done and on my way to VoA before the open zone chaos starts.

There's also no lock on the door between MC and SS. Once you zone into UF I doubt you can click back though.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

move the camp fire to the new zone and click over