Can not remove Chaotic Corruption Rank III from my spell book

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Anthony CT, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Anthony CT New Member

I've petitioned this a few times and have been told that there is nothing they can do about it. I would like to be able to downgrade my Chaotic Corruption Rank III spell the the lower Rank II version. I wasn't aware that there was a stacking issue with the Rank III version and the rank III Dissolution and Forsaken spells when I upgraded Chaotic Corruption Rank II to rank III. If you are using the rank II version you can stack this with the Rank III versions of Dissolution and Pyre of the Forsaken, if you have upgraded to the rank III version of Chaotic Corruption III, Dissolution or Forsaken will just overlap the Dot. Some folks who were aware of this are still able to make use of the Chaotic Corruption rank II spell and some who updated lose an extra important dot. If there was some way to remove the rank III version from our spell books we could just memorize the lower rank II version again and the problem would be solved but there is no way to remove the rank III version from our books. Is there any way to help us with this?
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

This doesn't help you but right clicking a spell in your spellbook twice *should* let you delete Rk 2 and 3 spells.

If you right click a Rk. I, II or III spell twice, you get the following message:

Right click on another Scribe Slot in your Spell Book to swap this Spell position with the new one.

If you right click a pre-TSS spell twice, you get the following message:

The currently selected spell can be permanently removed from your spellbook by pressing the delete key on your keyboard.

It would be nice if this functionality could be added/fixed for tiered spells.