Can not connect to server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shamra, May 14, 2017.

1. Shamra New Member

New
    Looks like I am cancelling my account. I have been dealing with this for a few weeks now and can not log in. Launcher comes up-I enter name and password-hit play-get a connection to the servers can not be made. Check to make sure I ca connect to the interet lol! Damn shame people are paying for this game and go WEEKS without being able to log in normally yet we get no apology, compensation or relief.....for me it's been over a month but no refund at all. Later EQ!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sorry to see you go but if 90% of the players do not have a problem signing in then its most likely something on your end. Yes shocking I know. We all experience server issues now and then which usually don't last too long, kinda like peoples electricity goes out now and then.

I wish you had come here and let us help you troubleshoot more why the connection to the server could not be made.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

After a little research it looks like your running an old operating system. Yeah, I don't think EQ supports that.
  4. DanG New Member

same with me I get past the start button, than I can select the server, than it crashes to desktop displaying a text box that says...GUIXML Files,UIErrors.txt...needs to be fixed. I serched for that file cant find it, bin 3 days now.
  5. Sthrncowboy New Member

The problem is not on the users end.... it is simply db's inability to maintain their ,
    i've gotten nothing bun launchpad is unable to connect for several days now.. and my is just fine..can connect to any other game ...older games.. except this one half the time.. sometimes i get lucky and catch a break and get in.. rest the time .. launchpad is unable to connect..

Simply put..if dbg is unable to maintain and care for the game ..then they just need to shut it down completely or give it to someone else that can