Can not buy DB Cash (

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Greeley, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Greeley New Member

Hail and well met Norrathians!
    I am in need of some help please.
    I am wanting to buy some DB cash on an account but when I try it will not accept PayPal or a credit card ( I've tried 2 different cards. )
    I have no problems with my other 4 accounts using PayPal or the cards.
    I have tried different browsers to no avail.
    Anyone know a different alternative ??
    Thank you in advance.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Players are probably not going to be able to help here, you will need to raise a ticket on the EverQuest support home website & ask one of the Customer Service folks to take a look and see why this may be happening to that account, you can also try speaking with the credit card issuer(s) to ask if they have blocked transactions to Daybreak.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us

Below info is from the FAQ pages on the support website the information requested here would be good to include on your petition (DON'T give that information here on the forum).

What do I do if there is a problem?
    If you have an issue with a PayPal purchase and did not receive what you paid for, please contact Customer Support with the following information:
    Subject: Paypal Transaction Problem
    • User Name:
    • PayPal E-mail Address:
    • Amount:
    • PayPal Unique Transaction ID Number:
    • Date and Time of the Transaction:
    With this information, we can track down and resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It could have just been a fluke with the account management connection. I tried to buy TOV on my last account yesterday and it kept giving me an error that it was under maintenance, which I found odd since the patch was going to be today and they could do that maintenance then. I fixed it by going thru the Opera Browser and ordering it thru that browser.

Plus there were some server disconnects yesterday.

Overall it sounds like it was a server issue. I would give it a day after the patch completes and try again making sure your zip code is correct.

Or just file the petition.
  4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

account management / eq store can be..... unresponsive during peak play times. Think around dinner time east coast US to people going to bed on west coast US. Most functionality is normal outside those times.

ALSO-

I have had issues for some time now with any and all EQ web connectivity. Even here today, sometimes, randomly, I click on a hyperlink to a thread and- white page and hang.

I click the X (stop loading page) and click reload page and.. It advances to the teal blue background. I click X to stop loading page and reaload it once more and then get to the actual thread.

Knowing this, I tried the same thing when I couldn't connect to My Account page.

It worked. It was having some sort of redirect or composition hang and not an actual connectivity problem. Something on the page was locking it down. Stopping page load and reloading the page 1-2 more times resolved whatever was hanging. No amount of "Ill let it sit and see if it resolves" has worked (10+ minutes) but reloading the My Acct page worked on 2nd / 3rd load in.