Can I download the whole game at once?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Twinnrova, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Twinnrova Journeyman

I need to avoid using the installer to set up EverQuest. Is there anywhere I can download a current snapshot of the entire game? Not the installer, but the full game itself? I'd like to be able to download an entire working copy of the game such that I can run the game immediately after downloading. I am willing to wait the amount of time it would take to download the entire game.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Why do you need to skip the installer? :confused:

You can play immediately after the normal installation - sounds to me like you tried and are getting an error. Are you using Windows?
  3. Twinnrova Journeyman

I'm trying to play EverQuest on a system where I don't have the admin rights to run the installer. If I download an entire game I am able to run the game without needing admin rights, and have been told that this is fine. I just can't run an installer without elevated permissions. Because of this situation it would be very useful if I could find a full working copy of the game to download directly and run.
  4. Moege Augur

Could probably copy just the patcher onto the machine which will then download the full game.
  5. Twinnrova Journeyman

Update, I've been given admin rights on the system I'm using and am currently happily installing the game! :)
    eepok likes this.