Can a heroic 85 cleric..

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Hingabe, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Hingabe Augur

Provide enough heals for this 6box group: 102bard main, 98mage, 97necro, 85 heroic sham, 85 heroic ench, 85 heroic cler. If I wanted to do HAs the mobs would be tuned to the highest lol I'm group, 102, right?
  2. Treiln Augur

I'm going to have to go with no....even if you were spamming chain heals on both the cleric and the Shaman, the time between casts would be devastating
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

He would, in my eyes, have a VERY hard time keeping up.
    Perhaps together with the SHM it could work for a bit.
    But i think you would be far better off with that box XPing somewhere else than in an HA.
    Pick any static zone that gives the lower characters XP (best if the highest does not get XP, i.e. mobs are grey for him) and bring them up some levels.
  4. Treiln Augur

I'd break it into two 3 box teams if I were you. You'd have an easier time running the cleric, Enchanter, and shaman with a tank merc and 2 dps mercs.

Enchanter to pull, debuff, DoT or 2 or 3. Shaman to DoT and spot heal if need be, and focus on the cleric as full time healer. Would work well :)

Or as Zhaunil said, get a place where you can use the Bard, Necro, and Mage and let the other 3 just leech.
  5. Hingabe Augur

That is what I was expecting. Although, my thought to overcome it was splitting into 3 groups, using 3dps mercs on the lowbies, and tank + 2 clerics on the higher toons, and just have the lowbies killsteal the mobs. Easy enough to pull singles all day long with the bard, and just use the necro/mage in standby for their mercs. But before I bump the cler/sham/ench to heroic, what do you all think of that 6box group makeup? My plan for later was to pet tank, with the choice of dropping ench for a real tank if one is OFF, using the ench for buffs and CC in that scenario, or splitting into 2 groups w/ mercs for tougher nameds
  6. Hingabe Augur

Lfg.. not OFF.. lol stupid auto"correct"
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

The issues of mercs and groups trying to "ks" your other group. Whomever has the agro, those are the mercs that would operate. Example, I'm on my ranger useing pureshot and my shaman is dotting the piss out of a mob, both with caster mercs, those mercs will not engage the target if said target is not ours. Meaning a friend is killing a named and asked for help, named isn't needed for hunter, or exp just looking for some loots. If he engages the mob and has agro established my mercs will sit there collecting there 161p per 15 mins of work...

The best bet is to have a fellowship, use the higher lvl toons to lvl up to 105 while you are shareing exp to the lower lvl ones. Then log in the lower lvl ones and just run Gribbles HA's till you do them in your sleep.