Camping issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ward0Gz, May 7, 2019.

1. Ward0Gz New Member

I have a character that when I camp him it closes the game to desktop instead of character select screen. Is there a way to change this? been asking for days and no one knows...
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is it just the one character? Did it just start? Like it used to work right? Are you in a safe zone?

Have you gone thru these options and it reacts the same way every time?

IE: Click sit then click camp
    /camp
    /camp desktop camps you to desktop
    /camp server Camps you directly to server selection screen.
    any of these - ctrl x, /exit, /quit or /ex closes the game and returns the player to Windows.

Some things to think about -

Windows 10 you might be clicking thru and closing it - here is a post about that and how it was solved: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-click-in-game-windows-out-to-desktop.240844/
  3. Ward0Gz New Member

no matter where, what, how, sitting next to, invis, not invis, gear on, gear off,sitting on, it desktops me.
    /camp anything I type here goes to desktop. only 1 toon just started happening and the windows 10 forum has nothing to do with this issue.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok that link was not just windows 10 - the title was "Right click in game widows out to desktop" and it was not a forum but a post in the forum for "player support. There were 2 suggestions included in that post:

You can click thru other windows and close to desktop and its not just windows 10. Could have been what was happening with yours.

There was also the suggestion to clear out browser. Which worked for that person. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hint

Sometimes the answer may be in an error solution offered close to what one is experiencing. Or sometimes one cannot see the Forrest for the trees.

Maybe someone else will chime in to help you.