campaign features (?)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hingabe, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Hingabe Augur

Will these just be lvls/zones/items/spells (etc) or will they have "quality of life" features like clickie keyrings and such?
  2. guado Augur

Everything is pure speculation at this point. We can look at what they did with EQ2 and hope to Tunare they give us a little more content than that.
  3. Grummy_NB Augur

I have my expectation set low, I expect 1 campaign to be about equal to HH crushbone in size. 5-6 quests, couple named.. 1 maybe 2 raids.

I would hope that since they spent capitol on this game, they might be interested in investing in it and its future, but so far the downgrade of resources from SOE continue. Fewer people working on it = less content.
  4. Axxius Augur

I think one of the reasons behind rebranding of expansions into campaigns was to eliminate the traditional expectations associated with expansions. The campaigns will feature whatever the team manages to complete by the release date. Everything released in 2013 and 2014 was already exactly that.

RoF parts 2-3, CotF parts 1-4, TDS - if all these releases were called just campaigns, their reception would be a lot less negative. Calling CotF T1 an expansion was especially insulting. But if it was just a campaign, it would look a lot less terrible.

If you don't expect much, you won't be too disappointed.
  5. Kiillz Augur

to quote the Gin Blossoms.....

Daybreak sings ........And if you don't expect too much from me You might not be let down
  6. Ferry-Tunare Augur

So far the only thing we have for comparison is a red door from EQ2. Why they want to reset our expectations from an expansion to just a red door, I haven't a clue. My expectations are no new levels and the continuation of COTF spells trapped behind coin which is earned in an instance generated from a blue door. For comparison, our most recent coin purchase option added was new bags during anniversary which required around 500 runs to purchase. The possibilities are endless with the new campaign format and I'm very excited.
  7. Slasher Augur

You guys all talking about the EQ2 one that thing had 10 raids. If we get 10 raids in both campaigns combined the world is ending.
  8. Axxius Augur

This is my soundtrack for new content releases in EQ:

"Learn to expect nothing"
    Kiillz likes this.
  9. guado Augur

I honestly don't know which is why I'm asking:
    Of those 10 raids, how many are unique encounters and not just different difficulties of the same event?
  10. Slasher Augur

No idea either lol. Ill take 10 raids anyway i can get them though.